I hate the Lakers!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Frankie P.

Plain and simple I hate dynasties, or not even dynasties, I hate franchises that buy the best player just to win a championship. Hence the Lakers and Yankee's, shit I hated the Bulls back in the day too. The Lakers did not deserve to win this series (Wolves/Lakers) much less deserve to make it in the playoffs. I have never seen a team play so lazily and incosistent, that is my main problem with the Lakers. If they at least played with heart and determination, I could respect them, I don't even give them that. Kevin Garnett is the most deserving player to win a ring in the league right now, Payton and Malone had their chances and blew them, they had support to win them a championship.

Garnett has made it to the playoffs 8 years in a row, and the first 7 he was the only worth player on the team. Finally he gets some support in Spreewell and Cassell, and Cassell was hurt. Lets hope the Pistons win their series, because they at least have a chance to beat the damn Lakers, with Ben and Rasheed Wallace, and not to mention Chauncey Billups. Lets go Pistons, and to hell with the fucking Lakers. Just for some information, I am from So. Cali and still hate the damn "S"Lakers. The last real Laker team was when Magic was on it. One more thing, put some more talent on the Eastern Conferance and stop lopsiding the teams, football is the only "equal" sport IMO.

Ok that is the end of my rant!!! Thank you for your time.

:ditto: No doubt KG is the best player in the game right now. Fuck Tim Duncan and all those other jabronis especially everyone on the Lakers roster. They are the damn Yankees of basketball and have enough money to buy the best players in the league and the world its a bunch of horseshiet. KG now has to wait another full year to even think about a ring and carry another team to the playoffs while the lakers go on and destroy who ever comes out of the east because..well....its the east. Its all about money like anything else in this world and im sure the NBA is pissed rite now that the series didnt go 7 games so that they could make more money then they already have. I wish i could take my hatch and run shaq daddys fat ass over because i hate his ass :axe: but wait what am i thinkin he would prolly destroy my damn car. O well...All hail KG for his amazing effort :worthy:

OHHHHHH I hate the lakers too. Im a HUGE celtics fan since they are my home team but I cant complain about dynasties cause the C's Have 16 world championshiips!!!!!!! Lakers suck.

speaking of dynasties...
Wait til football season! Patrtiots one more superbowl!!! now that we have corey dillon we have a running game! :p

Frankie P - I agree with what you say I think that the all stars should be split up evenly so there are better games and better playoff series. I think Sacramento is deserving of it more than anyone, but I also agree with Kevin Garnett deserving it as well. I HATE THE LAKERS and to boot I live in LA. I hate the Yankees too I can not wait to see them lose in the playoffs (hopefully).

Originally posted by Frankie P.@May 31 2004, 10:00 PM
shit I hated the Bulls back in the day too.

Watching Michael Jordan work his magic and the Bulls win 135 to 20 every game is awesome when you're a kid living in Chicago. :D

We were driving through the city when they three-peated smack during the celebration, and a large group of crazy guys were stopping every car asking if you loved the bulls... If you said no they'd flip your car over. :) There were three cars upsidedown off to the side of the road, we believed them. :D

:withstupid:

I hope Detriot wins, Indiana has no chance against them...Rasheed and Ben Wallace might actually be able to contain LA.

I like the Celtics right now, Pierce is one of the best players in the NBA, and he needs some support. The Kings had more than enough chances and choke everytime, sounds like Malone and the Jazz. My Maverics just need a center and they would own every team in the league. Nowitzski, Nash, both Antwone's, and YAO MING, would make that team unstoppable, but all I can do is hope. Detroit has to win tonight, because they could beat the Lakers, but only if they get adaquate(SP?) rest. If Ben and Rasheed own the paint the only way the Lakers can win is if fucking Rush does that again. What was up with him?

i dont really like pro basketball, but i like the celtics because of paul pierce. im a huge KU fan so i love to see old jayhawks do well in the NBA.

Originally posted by Frankie P.@May 31 2004, 11:00 PM
Plain and simple I hate dynasties, or not even dynasties, I hate franchises that buy the best player just to win a championship. Hence the Lakers and Yankee's, shit I hated the Bulls back in the day too. The Lakers did not deserve to win this series (Wolves/Lakers) much less deserve to make it in the playoffs. I have never seen a team play so lazily and incosistent, that is my main problem with the Lakers. If they at least played with heart and determination, I could respect them, I don't even give them that. Kevin Garnett is the most deserving player to win a ring in the league right now, Payton and Malone had their chances and blew them, they had support to win them a championship.

Garnett has made it to the playoffs 8 years in a row, and the first 7 he was the only worth player on the team. Finally he gets some support in Spreewell and Cassell, and Cassell was hurt. Lets hope the Pistons win their series, because they at least have a chance to beat the damn Lakers, with Ben and Rasheed Wallace, and not to mention Chauncey Billups. Lets go Pistons, and to hell with the fucking Lakers. Just for some information, I am from So. Cali and still hate the damn "S"Lakers. The last real Laker team was when Magic was on it. One more thing, put some more talent on the Eastern Conferance and stop lopsiding the teams, football is the only "equal" sport IMO.

Ok that is the end of my rant!!! Thank you for your time.

Didnt deserve to win? You're obviously wrong. They are the best team in the west, no questions asked. The lakers can afford to play lazily some games. It seems like they have 3 modes: sleepwalking, playing half assed, and dominating. Did you watch game 5? The Lakers were like zombies.

When necessary l.a. will step up. I assume you saw Kareem Rush's amazing performance...

And regarding this "buying the best player" remark...the goal of any nba team is to win the trophy. What better way to do that than with the best players available.

As for detroit winning the playoffs...lol

Lakers in 4.

broom.jpg

hate the lakers. i think malone passing up a 20 mil contract for a 1 mil contract and a ring is absurd, and i think that the lakers are resting on the talent of three men to make shit happen. sure, shit is happening, but you need to see some of the new blood make it to the court too.

So, it is ok for a team to play dead and win? You need to just jump off the bandwagon right now. You probably liked the Bulls back in the day too. I bet if I was to look in your closet right now, I would see nothing but Bulls, Spurs, and Laker jerseys so that when one of those three teams wins a title, you will wear it. You obviously know nothing about basketball. The Lakers may be the best team in the league, but do you honestly think that Payton or Malone would be on the team right now if they had won just one ring HELL NO!! They hate the damn attitude of the team, and the way they play. Shit, even Phil Jackson has had it with the damn Lakers, enjoy your dynasty team while it lasts, because you won't have shit left after this season. But then again you will like the next team that wins because you are a jumper.

How about last year when the Lakers played like crap the whole season, tried to pick it up in the playoffs and started crying like a bunch of pussies when they lost. I can understand them crying if they actually played with heart, but when you play like it is another day at the office and you don't win, and cry like a bunch of babies you don't deserve to even make the playoffs. Also, without Karim Rush the Lakers would have lost, I give him credit at least for playing like you should. Another thing, you obviously know noting about basketball again, because the Lakers will now have a Center who can contain Shaq, get rebounds and points, and a PF who can do the same. Also with Billups guarding Payton the only major threat is Kobe playing like he just came back from court. I am calling Pistons in 7 if they win tonight otherwise, they won't have enough prep time.

You obviously know nothing about basketball.

you are incorrect, try again. also, im trying to have a valid discussion about basketball and i dont want this shit to get locked, so please keep the flaming to a minimum. thanks

but do you honestly think that Payton or Malone would be on the team right now if they had won just one ring HELL NO!!

um, malone is old. hes gonna retire soon. of course he wants a ring before he goes out. its like getting your masters degree in something. You want to get it before you die :) and naturally, hes not gonna get the ring with the jazz.

But then again you will like the next team that wins because you are a jumper.

you dont know me, dont make ridiculous assumptions because of what you think. this is the internet lol.

Also, without Karim Rush the Lakers would have lost

lmao, worst argument ever. without kg you honestly think the twolves would have gotten anywhere? take the cause of winning bullshit argument elsewhere. lakers have shaq, kobe, payton, malone, d-fish that all contribute to the team. kg is carrying the twolves on his back

I am calling Pistons in 7 if they win tonight otherwise, they won't have enough prep time.

and im saying lakers in 4. :)

Kevin Garnett did not carry the 'Wolves by himself this year, but he did for the past 7. Spreewell, Cassell, and even Wally Szerbiach(SP?) To top it all off Cassell was injured, which would have easily added much better defense and an extra 15 points, plus better free throw shooting.

um, malone is old. hes gonna retire soon. of course he wants a ring before he goes out. its like getting your masters degree in something. You want to get it before you die and naturally, hes not gonna get the ring with the jazz.

Malone is old, but I have to agree with Big Daddy that Malone taking a pay cut for a ring is pointless. Also Malone had a great squad for him to win the title, Jordan and the Bulls were more than beatable, the Jazz had the team to do it, and CHOKED!!!!

lmao, worst argument ever. without kg you honestly think the twolves would have gotten anywhere? take the cause of winning bullshit argument elsewhere. lakers have shaq, kobe, payton, malone, d-fish that all contribute to the team. kg is carrying the twolves on his back

I made my point already, but to add on. You can not sit here and tell me that Payton, Fischer, and Malone are the reason that the Lakers are winning. The only reason the Lakers are even in the playoffs still are because of Shaq and Kobe. Take one of them away and the heart of the Laker offense is gone. Payton and Malone are too old to produce like they used to. Fischer is the most overreated player in the NBA, he made one lucky shot, and made him a star. He averages like 10 points a game.

and im saying lakers in 4.

I noticed you put a smiley because you can not tell me that with a straight face. There is no way that anybody on the Laker team will keep the Pistons from winning at home.

Originally posted by integraslut78@Jun 1 2004, 12:58 PM
Frankie P - I agree with what you say I think that the all stars should be split up evenly so there are better games and better playoff series. I think Sacramento is deserving of it more than anyone, but I also agree with Kevin Garnett deserving it as well. I HATE THE LAKERS and to boot I live in LA. I hate the Yankees too I can not wait to see them lose in the playoffs (hopefully).

if they make it to the playoffs :) it'd be GREAT to see for once a no-yankee playoffs...the yankees are proof you can't buy a championship...last year they lost to the marlins in 6, the year before to the angels in the FIRST round! it was nice to watch an alcs w/o the yankees, the year before that i believe was when the diamondbacks beat them...but i still hate the yankees. their offseason b.s. has officially made me a die-hard boston fan

i'm just waiting for the cubs-red sox world series...it'll happen...maybe not this year, but in the near future...that will be the revival of baseball, altho w/ both curses somehow they'll BOTH find a way to lose...

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Jun 1 2004, 05:00 PM

and im saying lakers in 4.

I noticed you put a smiley because you can not tell me that with a straight face. There is no way that anybody on the Laker team will keep the Pistons from winning at home.

we'll see.

I don't really care too much for the lakers. what makes me mad though is how people over look that kobe bryant may have raped some girl and cheated on his wife just because he plays good basketball. what an excellent message kobe sent to the millions of children/teens that look up to him.

hate the lakers, wanted the nets...oh well, ill take the pistons cuz i hate the pacers

pistons over lakers i hope, if det. can move on

s40bd258d24a05.jpg

I just wish cassel would have been healthy so the T wolves could have won, and I feel they would have if.......

Seriously, T wolves had one day off before game one, Lakers had more then four, Cassel was injured, and the T wolves still almost forced game 7. 3 years ago the Lakers would have swept the T wolves, they're losing it. Only a couple more years of Laker bullshit.

The Bulls run didn't bother me, why? Because Jordan was the real deal. He was a pure athlete and player, he didn't depend on his size (Shaq). When he was playing through adversity it was due to the murder of his father, not a rape scandal (Kobe).

Karl Malone is a no class, grade A loser, and Payton not only is a has been, he's a never was. Truth be known the Laker girls are more of a man then at least two of the people on that team (Malone and Kobe).

At any rate I'll be rootin for the Pistons, and my Blazers next year...

Back