If I get a set of Axis wheels what color do I get?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
index_head.jpg

Keep in mind it's going on a red 350Z

http://www.axiswheels.com/hiro.html
color pictures of the wheels listed at that link.

As of right now I want 18x8.5 up front and 18x9.5 in the rear
or MAYBE depending... 18/19x9.5 up front and 18/19x10.5 in the rear.
more then likely I will stick with 18x.8.5-9.5

Also if you guys know of any wheels good looking deep lipped wheels post some pictures for me with links to where to buy them

I love the Volks pro57s but Im not willing to pay 2000-2200 for wheels alone then another 1000-1200 for tires

s40e5e75a00047.jpg

19x9.5 with 275/35R19s

$2300 shipped to my door in 5 days

Mmmmmmmmm

what to do what to do

Hehe, you're going to need some more power to not understeer with rear meats that wide. ;)

You should get the GReddy twin 18G kit. Or a supercharger. :spin:

Originally posted by dohch22a4@Jul 2 2004, 08:09 PM
Hehe, you're going to need some more power to not understeer with rear meats that wide. ;)

You should get the GReddy twin 18G kit. Or a supercharger. :spin:

Greddy IMO has always sucked ass I wouldnt mind a free TT kit but I would never pay for anything made by greddy F them

ATI is where it's at =) FULL bolt on you don't even need to run an oil line and the kit makes more WHP then the greddy TT kit it also cost less and gues what! it COMES with the front mount unlikes EVERY friggin greddy piece of shit kit that comes with nothing other then the turbos/manifold/and some cheap ass FMU

no contest, get the Anthracite. what a name though...

EDIT: removed link due to crappy hosting. the wheels are at www.wheelmax.com under AZA brand. they're the only mesh style :p

These are at Wheelmax in staggered fitment for a fair price. I like mesh wheels...

There not bad I wonder what the weight of them is

I have some pics of 350Zs with ADR wheels that happen to look the SAME down to the center cap= the name

Hmmm

AZA=ADR?

Not that I'm aware of.. I could'nt find the brand's website, but the wheels look cool!

i dont like the wheels on the NSX, too busy for me, i think the antracite 5 spoke wheels would look sexy as hell on the z, but why go 19's?

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Jul 4 2004, 01:20 AM
i dont like the wheels on the NSX, too busy for me, i think the antracite 5 spoke wheels would look sexy as hell on the z, but why go 19's?

19s are the only thing you can get right now theres a waiting list on the 18s
plus 19s on a 350Z looks friggin SWWWEEETTTTTTTTTT Sigh.... I should wait and buy some 18s for 1500 bucks and then drop my car an inch to make the wheels fit perfect

then do some racing cats and a Y pipe and and and ...... =) it never ends

whatever you do dont get them from wheelmax.com they dont make the wheels as nice and as strong as they would if you got them from the adr or aza itself it may be cheaper but you get what you pay for. but go for the darker ones that you first selected.

Back