in search for....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well as we knew our lowball of $135k was rejected

we got our counter offer yesterday and took it.. its still a hell of a deal for the area and being in CA.. a 800 sq/ft house sold for $165,000 and this is 1200 sq/ft

we settled on $160,000 and the seller pay $8000 towards closing costs (the rest goes towards our DP), his original asking price was $185,000 but its been on the market for 85 days..

we still need to have the house fully inspected to see if there is any non-visable damage underneath the house or in the attic..

first thing is to carpet the rooms and refinish the hardwood floors.. i have a buddy who knows how to do the hardwood, so all i have to do is supply the brews and budds and give him a hand..

Wow. Nice man. My house is only 4 years newer than yours, has twice the space too. :)

What rooms are you carpeting?

Last edited:
the 3 bedrooms.. leaving the original hardwood in living room and dining room.. i really dont need a whole lot of space.. i have my garage with room for my car and a nice size tool bench and room to store shit.. thats all me and my GF need.. 3 bedrooms.. 1 for us, 1 for her friend, and 1 guest room/ computer room

Last edited:
Back