Ive never been so mad in my life!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
tell her to give you your money and she can take her stock motor..

take any and everything that you have in your possession that came from/belonged to/ belongs to/ or has a connection with her and get rid of it.
change your number
anything she has and you can prove belongs to you, get it back, if she wont, get the police involved, only if you can solidly prove its your shit.

after that, never have anything to do with her.
at all
ever
ever
ever
ever

why do people make break ups so hard?
seriously, get your shit, and cut her out of your life instantly.
its really not that hard, and saves a whole lot of frustration later on.

^ Wow you make it sound so simple... I mean I'm a youngster here so I probably don't have much of a say but I recently had a really bad break up with this girl I thought I loved and cutting her out of my life and ignoring her has not done much for me.

In all honesty if I could I would try to be in good grounds with her, specially since I see her every day at school. But hey, can't always have what you want now can ya?

^ Wow you make it sound so simple... I mean I'm a youngster here so I probably don't have much of a say but I recently had a really bad break up with this girl I thought I loved and cutting her out of my life and ignoring her has not done much for me.

In all honesty if I could I would try to be in good grounds with her, specially since I see her every day at school. But hey, can't always have what you want now can ya?

You said it yourself, you're a youngster. Those first few break-ups are super rough. And it probably seems like "being on good grounds with her" would be ideal, but really, it's probably not. If you're friends, and she's being friendly, you'll get your hopes up, and you'll probably be upset if it nothing comes of it.

When you get a bit older it'll be easier to look at stuff like that more objectively...

take any and everything that you have in your possession that came from/belonged to/ belongs to/ or has a connection with her and get rid of it.
change your number
anything she has and you can prove belongs to you, get it back, if she wont, get the police involved, only if you can solidly prove its your shit.

after that, never have anything to do with her.
at all
ever
ever
ever
ever

why do people make break ups so hard?
seriously, get your shit, and cut her out of your life instantly.
its really not that hard, and saves a whole lot of frustration later on.

:concur:

when its over, its over... no sense dwelling on it and hanging around... get your shit, give theirs back, and move the fuck on

Brutal, I don't ever wanna meet you in person. Id be highly disappointed when I realize you're actually not Hugh Lorie.

yes, young, its when you mature that you realize this. notice i said mature and not age. some people never mature.
i never try to be friends with an ex unless i want there to still be something between us. but, unless thats a mutual feeling, meaning: you still have hopes of the relationship coming to something more than friendship, but she doesnt; then the only thing that going to happen is the one with hopes is going to be insanely jealous while pushing away and pissing off the other. always ends sloppy. always, that what breeds stalkers and psycho murderers.

you see her everyday in school? change your route through the hallways. have the same class or lunch? move your seat the furthest away possible. talk to your teachers about keeping the distance, tell them that you two broke up and you are wanting to keep away so as to avoid any conflict in class/lunch. usually, anything that can help keep commotion to a minimum, teachers are all for.

it doesnt seem very easy at first, but while that relationship is fresh in a break up, seeing each other just slows and delays the moving on stage.
i could write a whole rant on this, but i wont right here.

you'll see. i always, always wait two years minimum to attempt talking to an ex again, after that period of time, (you adjust the time for the seriousness or the length of the relationship) when you can feel sure there are no old feelings still harboring in you or her, then you can get together, catch up, talk about life and how you have each changed. blah blah blah.

theres only a few gf's i wont talk to again, ever. thats just because i dont like them as people. i dont hold any grudges or bad feelings toward them, they just arent my crowd anymore.

Brutal, I don't ever wanna meet you in person. Id be highly disappointed when I realize you're actually not Hugh Lorie.

i think the exact same thing everytime he posts.. lol

You said it yourself, you're a youngster. Those first few break-ups are super rough. And it probably seems like "being on good grounds with her" would be ideal, but really, it's probably not. If you're friends, and she's being friendly, you'll get your hopes up, and you'll probably be upset if it nothing comes of it.

When you get a bit older it'll be easier to look at stuff like that more objectively...

Agreed. It helps if you're in a situation where you can move to a different country afterwards, heh.

@OP: When both of you decided to end it, you should have said "Alright." and picked up your crap from her house, dropped her stuff from your house, and taken it all in stride. You have to delete her phone number from your phone, and forget about her, or at least try to.

Brutal is correct, it gets easier with practice. Lol.

Wow, the talk shit about Kristin post, ha that is really awesome.. (knowing i'd see it on here...) I suppose i have a right to put my opinion in on this one.
I for one am not Psycho, i have been talking to a guy for the past 7 months now, not a year and i'm not off fucking him, Byron and i were still friends, hanging out, etc...etc... Till the day he decided he was going to ignore my calls completely....
I showed up at his house and i brought a movie over, like i said we were still good friends and hanging out. I woke him up and asked him why he was not answering my calls or texts,.. it's cause the night before he met a new lady. I was furious! I had just taken him out to dinner the night before that and we had a wonderful time and spent the whole day together (like old times) but little did i know. I asked him a million and one questions on what i ever did to deserve being treated like shit again...
He said he was doing back to me what i had done to him. Yes i did find someone who treats me like gold, but i stayed friends with byron and i was not and have not been sleeping around... Byron is the one who broke up with me in the first place and shattered my whole world.. That is something that is really hard to fix..
He was being a complete ass hole to me and would not even talk to me (sat on hondaswap and acted like i was not even there) I called my mom and told her i needed her to bring her CRV over so i could get my shit so him and i never had to see each other again.. So there was my 50 and my snowboard...(I've been trying to get my 50 back for the past 6 months.. his parents were even trying to get him to put it back together)- he had it back together with my motor in it for a week.. We even went riding together cause i bought a 70. He put the 70 motor back in it and broke the bearings and breaks and everything,.. so i took it when i had the chance..
The last thing Byron said to me when i walked out the door was "I told you i would change and i did, now i am going to treat her like i always should have treated you" I had nothing to say back to that... He fucked his new girl 2 days later in a back room of a party. He's number 11 on her fucking list and she's not even 19 yet and still in High school...(and she happens to be one of his real good old friends ex girlfriend)
She actually does not like him at all, i'm still good friends with her ex boyfriend and she goes over there and screws him too. She told her ex that Byron is a "gross greasy ugly clown with no future, she only screwed him cause she was drunk"
She came with Byron to a party i was at the other night and she answered a phone call from her ex ONLY WHEN BYRON LEFT THE GARAGE, AND SHE HUNG UP RIGHT WHEN HE CAME BACK IN.. after she left the party she texted her ex and said "Tay.. You know i cant act like i like you in front of him i don't want to hurt his feelings, you know i love it when you Fuck me"..
The other one she sent is just too mean to even put on here.. but her saying "Of course you are better babe" pretty much sums it up..
But i forgot,.. she is a "pretty cool chic" ha
She is still fucking her ex, told Byron she does not want to date him,.. and talks maaaad shit about Byron,.. but she is a super cool chic,.. (and i'm psycho....)
Oh yes my story still goes on since i need to back myself up with everything on here...
Byron sent his dad over to my parents house, i do not live there anymore and his dad reamed out my mom and flipped out on her, she said she could not even get a word in about the dirt bike because he was flipping out so bad. That is when i got pissed, my dad was out of town so he called the cops to tell Byron's dad to stay away from my mother. My mom was so scared she was holding the door shut.. He's a crazy man too...
So there we are.. Byron messed up for not only losing me as a friends (his choice because we were still amazing together) but also treating me like shit when he made the mistake of putting his motor back into my bike, and for screwing a whore who is still screwing her ex and thinks byron is gross, hairy,.. small... etc..etc..
Sorry...:ph34r:

oh snap! thats why i never treath my girlfriend like shit

Last edited:
Here we go again...I just say how pissed I am that you sold shit that had my parts on it, and it turns into Bash on Byron Fest, what ever thats cool. I would go through an pick out all the shit thats BS in that, but honestly I dont care.

Wow, the talk shit about Kristin post, ha that is really awesome.. (knowing i'd see it on here...) I suppose i have a right to put my opinion in on this one.
I for one am not Psycho, i have been talking to a guy for the past 7 months now, not a year and i'm not off fucking him, Byron and i were still friends, hanging out, etc...etc... Till the day he decided he was going to ignore my calls completely....
I showed up at his house and i brought a movie over, like i said we were still good friends and hanging out. I woke him up and asked him why he was not answering my calls or texts,.. it's cause the night before he met a new lady. I was furious! I had just taken him out to dinner the night before that and we had a wonderful time and spent the whole day together (like old times) but little did i know. I asked him a million and one questions on what i ever did to deserve being treated like shit again...
He said he was doing back to me what i had done to him. Yes i did find someone who treats me like gold, but i stayed friends with byron and i was not and have not been sleeping around... Byron is the one who broke up with me in the first place and shattered my whole world.. That is something that is really hard to fix..
He was being a complete ass hole to me and would not even talk to me (sat on hondaswap and acted like i was not even there) I called my mom and told her i needed her to bring her CRV over so i could get my shit so him and i never had to see each other again.. So there was my 50 and my snowboard...(I've been trying to get my 50 back for the past 6 months.. his parents were even trying to get him to put it back together)- he had it back together with my motor in it for a week.. We even went riding together cause i bought a 70. He put the 70 motor back in it and broke the bearings and breaks and everything,.. so i took it when i had the chance..
The last thing Byron said to me when i walked out the door was "I told you i would change and i did, now i am going to treat her like i always should have treated you" I had nothing to say back to that... He fucked his new girl 2 days later in a back room of a party. He's number 11 on her fucking list and she's not even 19 yet and still in High school...(and she happens to be one of his real good old friends ex girlfriend)
She actually does not like him at all, i'm still good friends with her ex boyfriend and she goes over there and screws him too. She told her ex that Byron is a "gross greasy ugly clown with no future, she only screwed him cause she was drunk"
She came with Byron to a party i was at the other night and she answered a phone call from her ex ONLY WHEN BYRON LEFT THE GARAGE, AND SHE HUNG UP RIGHT WHEN HE CAME BACK IN.. after she left the party she texted her ex and said "Tay.. You know i cant act like i like you in front of him i don't want to hurt his feelings, you know i love it when you Fuck me"..
The other one she sent is just too mean to even put on here.. but her saying "Of course you are better babe" pretty much sums it up..
But i forgot,.. she is a "pretty cool chic" ha
She is still fucking her ex, told Byron she does not want to date him,.. and talks maaaad shit about Byron,.. but she is a super cool chic,.. (and i'm psycho....)
Oh yes my story still goes on since i need to back myself up with everything on here...
Byron sent his dad over to my parents house, i do not live there anymore and his dad reamed out my mom and flipped out on her, she said she could not even get a word in about the dirt bike because he was flipping out so bad. That is when i got pissed, my dad was out of town so he called the cops to tell Byron's dad to stay away from my mother. My mom was so scared she was holding the door shut.. He's a crazy man too...
So there we are.. Byron messed up for not only losing me as a friends (his choice because we were still amazing together) but also treating me like shit when he made the mistake of putting his motor back into my bike, and for screwing a whore who is still screwing her ex and thinks byron is gross, hairy,.. small... etc..etc..
Sorry...:ph34r:

yeah... that doesnt make you sound like a psycho at all :rolleyes:

Till the day he decided he was going to ignore my calls completely....
I showed up at his house and i brought a movie over, like i said we were still good friends and hanging out. I woke him up and asked him why he was not answering my calls or texts,.. it's cause the night before he met a new lady. I was furious!
so he doesnt talk to you for one day and you were "furious"

I asked him a million and one questions on what i ever did to deserve being treated like shit again...
how dare he not return your texts and phone calls for one day!!!!!!1!!!11!!!

He said he was doing back to me what i had done to him. Yes i did find someone who treats me like gold,
so its cool for you to date someone else but not ok for him...

I called my mom and told her i needed her to bring her CRV over so i could get my shit so him and i never had to see each other again..
should have been done 7 months ago

im bored with picking this post apart already... so im not even going to bother with the rest of it... its all blah blah blah any damn way

and for the record im not picking sides in this, i think youre both equally retarded :)

carry on

:popcorn:

anybody want any?

i brought my own bag, wheres the microwave?
:popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back