Kentucky drug test for welfare? repost?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

To cover the cost of testing every one else that month you need to find one crack head for every 20 people still collecting the benifit.

It's probably more than that when you add up the whole country. :ph34r:

also have to factor out the ones who would simply stop applying because they know they wont pass the drug test

Crack kills.. let them keep smokin it..

but not enough of the people on welfare do crack. crack is a minimal amount. probably less than 1% of total welfare cases. weed is probably the bigger issue.

we should just create a work farm. lets call it "iowa". if you want free shit, you just have to be centrally located. we'll fund a whole area. you get a cell phone, food, water, housing. and thats it. you don't need anything else. if you want a tv, xbox, car, you can go out and work the farm and pick some fucking corn or something.

otherwise, if you want to live in a different city, you get no money.

You don't need to send them to iowa.....

you need to sterlize them.

of course you can't work... you have 3+ kids to raise incorrectly on our dime.

babies are the biggest problem.

The solution is government sponsored day care, that is free/cheap so long as the legal guardian(s) is working full time.

You don't need to send them to iowa.....

you need to sterlize them.

of course you can't work... you have 3+ kids to raise incorrectly on our dime.

babies are the biggest problem.

The solution is government sponsored day care, that is free/cheap so long as the legal guardian(s) is working full time.

soooo....you're saying we should have government subsidized birth control?

i couldn't agree more. lol if there was a manadatory, reversible birth control for everybody in the country, things would be great. you have to

1) be married or domestic partners (stfu about your beliefs. i'm just stating this to say you should be in some sort of committed marriage)
2) household files taxes
3) you have at least a high school diploma/GED
4) over 21 years old, hell maybe even 25.
5) while we're at it, lets limit it to 3 living children per couple. none of this 19 bullshit like the duggars.

Oh god the duggars. FUCKING GOD does not want those kids.

michelle-duggars-vagina.jpg

soooo....you're saying we should have government subsidized birth control?

i couldn't agree more. lol if there was a manadatory, reversible birth control for everybody in the country, things would be great. you have to

1) be married or domestic partners (stfu about your beliefs. i'm just stating this to say you should be in some sort of committed marriage)
2) household files taxes
3) you have at least a high school diploma/GED
4) over 21 years old, hell maybe even 25.
5) while we're at it, lets limit it to 3 living children per couple. none of this 19 bullshit like the duggars.

that would be heading toward communism.

china has limits and shit like that.

the duggars, that shits ridiculous. but, they arent depending on the government to support those kids. i have personal issues with people like that, but they do keep themselves afloat. so, they're pretty irrelevant to this conversation.

the point is:
you have to pass a drug test at most jobs, why shouldnt you to get welfare?

then the problem is:
the government cant do shit else right, how would they be able to get this right?

The solution would probably be either:
a. hire an outside independent company to do it, and do it correctly.
or
b. let the tsa do it. we know that they are all about getting access to the private areas, so you know they'll be watching like hawks.

and there should be a limit to how many times (we'll say 3, thats usually a good number) you can fail a drug test before you are permanently denied, forever, never again, not going to happen kind of way.
if joe crackhead fails his test, boom, hes out for that month. if he comes back the next month and passes, then woo! good job joe.
but, if he comes back and fails again, then he'll have to take a required rehabilitation class or whatever.
then, lets say joe goes a couple of months and passes great, then, fails another.
sorry joe, you're shit out of luck. seems like you cant get rid of those habits of yours, but, unlike a bad habit, we're dropping your useless ass outside. dont come back.

whats that joe? what about your kids? oh, well they can go to their moms.
oh... their moms not around? what about some grandparents?
no? dead? well, joe. looks like we'll be taking those away as well. maybe we can find them a place where they will have a chance to not be scum.

The real issue is this:

Those who should be having babies, aren't.
Those who shouldn't be having babies, are, and a lot of them.

It's basically the baby boom all over again.

Those in school/not wanting to fuck up their lives/don't refer to their childs' other parent as 'babies daddy/mommy' aren't having kids. 1, maybe 2. and most not until their late 20s if not mid early 30s for their first 1. in 20 years, it's going to be a 2:1 ratio of fuck ups to hard workers (based on what they came from alone. I'm fully aware that one can better themselves and move out of the ghetto, but let's face facts. 95% of them don't. On the same page, maybe 5% of those from the 'good' group end up in the projects.... and that's usually because of drugs and other bad choices).

On the other hand, those who already fucked up their lives or were born into fucked up lives keep fucking and popping out fuck trophies.

That said, my sister has 3 kids 6/4/1.5 years old. she doesn't work. her husband works full time. He's a video editor at ESPN. he makes hi light reels/etc for sports center and the likes. It's not like it's a shit job. they barely get by on his 1 salary and the 3 kids. All 3 kids live in the same bedroom in a 2 room cape. My dad helps them out a lot too. Gramps pays for a lot of the kids' activities, like gymnastics classes, etc etc. If they can barely make it, how is the average single mom going to make it with 3 kids an no husband?

She doesn't.

She can't.

But it's too late now... they are born.

The only way she will ever go back to work and support her self is when the kids get to go to day care for free.
Until then, she's going to collect welfare, live in section 8 housing, and probably get knocked up again.

Perhaps my picture is a bit jaded.

Sterilization is wrong at any level because there are still plenty of people who can legit afford to have 8 kids before they are 25 if they so please.
There's also medical implications involved. Until the gov't forces circumcision at birth, forcing a vasectimay or tube tie is an absurd motion on a new born. Hell, i don't even know if those parts are developed yet at that age. I'm not a doctor. Nor am I Coloumbo. But what I do know is that none of this is ever going to come to light at a nation level because there's too many god damn pussy ass progressive hippie bitches with voting cards.

Its easy to have a big family and lots of kids of the government pays for them.

Sterilization is wrong at any level because there are still plenty of people who can legit afford to have 8 kids before they are 25 if they so please.
There's also medical implications involved. Until the gov't forces circumcision at birth, forcing a vasectimay or tube tie is an absurd motion on a new born. Hell, i don't even know if those parts are developed yet at that age. I'm not a doctor.

Not the kids, sterilize the (would be) parents and stop them from having 239085489235 kids.

I can't watch Maury, the brothers with like 20 kids from 19 different baby mamas annoys me. You know all 19 baby mommas are getting assistance because the dead beat father can't support his 20 kids under the age of 5.
I say test for nicotine, booze if something can test it, and weed. If you can afford those then you don't need assistance. Around here smoking a pack a day is $56 a week or roughly $240 a month.
I wonder if they stop getting assistance how much the crime rate will go up.

Random drug testing would be the way to go in this situation. Mandatory testing when applying and then random throughout the duration of it.

With the availability of products at a "reasonable" price to help pass tests like this, I suppose it would get pretty involved in the testing to eliminate the possibility of cheaters. Enhanced tests = $$$. Seems like the hardest part would be to get the ball rolling. After that, it's either shit or get off the pot.

My .02.

I wonder if they stop getting assistance how much the crime rate will go up.

Didn't think about that part, actually. :eek: It's fine and dandy to stop giving them money, but crime will skyrocket across the board, at least temporarily. Then you're putting the people in jail and supporting them at a higher cost.

I can see it now, 88 pounds of forged aluminum on my aftermarket 20s being scrapped and my truck being left on the ground.

I still can't understand why people can't work for their shit. I would be more for support in the ways of a subsidized day care, so mothers can work. I know day care can be really expensive and a deterrent for working. Also, the kids could hopefully get some kind of an education while they are there. I am not saying its like a school, but include some learning. Get the kids doing something instead of sitting in front of the tv all day long. Maybe the kids might get a head start in life.

You're looking at this the wrong way. Is not that they can't, they don't NEED to, if you are stupid, poor, and lazy, what better is there than getting free money to do nothing? Oh they can work, but why?

The downtrodden have been told for generations that its The Man holding them down. So they feel that they are owed all the money they get from the government. There have been a lot of good ideas on how to address these issues other than dumping a boat load of cash on the problem but solving the issue is not the concern of politicians. It is perpetuating the myth that the government is the answer. How does a cult leader maintain control over its members? The leader must force their followers to become dependent.

The victim mentality is perpetuating to a national scale now. Look at how much heat banking exs took during the bailouts. Yeah some of them loaded up with golden parachutes and took off before it all went to hell but some of those folks worked their ass off to get their MBA and picked up coffee and donuts so one day they could get on the team. Once their they agreed to being paid on commission. The better you do the more you make. Simple right? Well they bust their ass make their firm money and in turn their investors money now some regard them as being worse than child molesters. It boggles my mind how anyone could criticize someone for making money and being successful. as long as someone is playing within the confines of the law I don't give a shit how in the hell they made their money. More power to them.

That little tangent aside this is why I truly believe it is up to all of us to strive to take care of ourselves. Politicians more specifically the progressive left would rather see is living in sub standard conditions so they can show up with loud speakers blaring "We are the Government and we are here to help!" There are a hundred of common sense cost effective solutions that can be implemented to help combat some of the issues facing our nation. Free daycare could be one, as could drug testing for welfare. But we have so many god damn special interest groups claiming some sort of 'ism that nothing can get done.

Back