LG enV Touch vs Rogue vs Droid opinions?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i'm waiting for my engineer friend at Motorola to send me a Droid for free... woot!!

my brother has an app on his droid thats called cop tracker, i dont know exactly how it works but he says it works pretty good

I wanted the Droid but the fuckers wouldn't give it to me for 199 because i am not eligible for the upgrade so it would cost me $540. What fucking difference does it make to them if i want to upgrade my phone...They would have gotten $260( i can sell my Env on ebay for $200 so really would cost me $60) or so from me after accessories and now they are not getting anything because i am not paying $600 for a phone + accessories

Have you tried going online? I just checked for myself(my new every two is on 20 Jan), and the price for I is $199.

the droid is 199 w/ 2 yr contract, 149 w/ 2yr if you're ready for an upgrade.

450 is the non-contract price.

I'm waiting until march when i'm ready to upgrade, then i'm getting the droid most likely if i have the cash for it.

rumor has it, the droid works in my car... charges through the usb plug, navi works through the audio system of the car, and the radio controls the music on it.... and its not an iphone... so, yeah, i'm probbaly getting it.

B the non contract price is $559

Pricing for: Month to Month 1-yr Contract 2-yr Contract Month to Month Price $559.99 1 2 3 4 5

my brother has an app on his droid thats called cop tracker, i dont know exactly how it works but he says it works pretty good

It's called Trapster. Every smartphone can get it for free... It relies on other people to mark where cops are sitting, DUI checkpoints, Speed Traps, stuff like that..

It's actually pretty cool.. But it goes off of people marking them.

where are you getting these numbers? it's $199 with a 2yr contract.

Attachments

• Motorola DROID_1259845307635.png
    Motorola DROID_1259845307635.png
    25.7 KB · Views: 241
where are you getting these numbers? it's $199 with a 2yr contract.

Use the drop down menu where it says 2 year contract.....Month to Month --no contract

the phone is $559 WITHOUT a contract from verizon.....Or $559 if you are not eligibile for an upgrade.....

So for people like me who already have a verizon contract and have been a lotal customer for almost 10 years and are not eligible to upgrade we have to pay $559

when i looked on line it said $749.?? just like all new phones when its time for me to up grade then it will be alot less.

Use the drop down menu where it says 2 year contract.....Month to Month --no contract

the phone is $559 WITHOUT a contract from verizon.....Or $559 if you are not eligibile for an upgrade.....

So for people like me who already have a verizon contract and have been a lotal customer for almost 10 years and are not eligible to upgrade we have to pay $559

this is the pricing dude....

599 without
249 1yr
199 2 yr
149 2yr + upgrade ready

this is the pricing dude....

599 without
249 1yr
199 2 yr
149 2yr + upgrade ready

I get different prices on verizons website man

$559 without
1 year 269.00 $369 -100 online discount
2 year is 199.00 $299- 100 online discount

Last edited:
I'm not sure about how Verizon works their upgrade pricing, but with T-mobile it varies depending on how close you are to the end of your contract/upgrade time. I'm eligible for the "best" upgrade pricing every 22 months.

word. It takes a lot to build them.

got my first in person look at the Droid last night. I was suprised at how big it is. Makes my G1 look small. Too big for my liking.

i went to verizon lastnight and fucked around with the touch

it sucks
the motorola droid seemed pretty functional
but it also comes with a big bill

Back