look at my project car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
h22 stock with t4 turbo

This car wud be flying yall 4gettin dis a vtec turbo if he run 15psi dis wud give d man 450 hp easy but wudnt last maybe 1 1/2 years without overhaullin her(depends on how he drives her)..she dont look so good but she will be fast as hell i can tell u dat....

This car wud be flying yall 4gettin dis a vtec turbo if he run 15psi dis wud give d man 450 hp easy but wudnt last maybe 1 1/2 years without overhaullin her(depends on how he drives her)..she dont look so good but she will be fast as hell i can tell u dat....

:ufucktard:

First of all, he sold the car already! Try reading the whole thread before you comment! And second, you're not going to run 15 psi on a stock H22 and make "450 hp easy." You'd need to completely rebuild the motor, sleeve it, forged internals, lots of tuning, etc., in order to reliably make 450 hp on an H22.

Clearly you have no idea what you're talking about...

NAWWWWZZZZZZ shotty... herz would run 4 lik3 8 trillyun yurs cuz dem honda motorz will runz fo EvAh booooiiiiiiiii !!!

DIE THREAD DIE!!!!

Last edited:
not to much done to the motor but some bolt on parts, chipped ecu, vtec 2500 redlimit 8500. ....... 2.5'' straight pipe exhaust. way too loud!! ticket getter!! well those are some of the things that i have accomplished so far, still working on the body .. how ever long thats going to take ... let me know what you think and if you have any good ideas let me know !!!

.....wtf?! Nobody told me Honda made a "vtec 2500"^_^

vtec 2500 redlimit 8500. ......... 2.5'' straight pipe exhaust. way too loud!! ticket getter!! well those are some of the things that i have accomplished so far, still working on the body .. how ever long thats going to take ... let me know what you think and if you have any good ideas let me know !!!

WTF?!..... How come no-one told me that Honda made a "vtec 2500"????????

.......Silly Ricer, Chrome is for Homies^_^

Cut him some slack fella's
hey hondaburner95, i just gotta give you some credit man, you look like you workng hard on your car, it obviously means alot to you, so don;t give up, take in the advice, but if thats what you like then don;t give up, winners don;t follow , they invent, and reinvent. i feel the same way about my car man, i got alot to do also bue just wanted to let ya know you ain;t the only one, i know wheer ya comming from.and on top of it, i think ther thing is we have a tendency to spend money as we get it, since we don;t get it in a lump some we make decisions with what we have at hand. and morso moeny aint easy to come by.
Naz..

Cut him some slack fella's
hey hondaburner95, i just gotta give you some credit man, you look like you workng hard on your car, it obviously means alot to you, so don;t give up, take in the advice, but if thats what you like then don;t give up, winners don;t follow , they invent, and reinvent. i feel the same way about my car man, i got alot to do also bue just wanted to let ya know you ain;t the only one, i know wheer ya comming from.and on top of it, i think ther thing is we have a tendency to spend money as we get it, since we don;t get it in a lump some we make decisions with what we have at hand. and morso moeny aint easy to come by.
Naz..

God dammit people...TRY READING!!!!!

He already realized the car was rice and sold it...the current topic of conversation is what car he's going to buy now...

Point of advice: if a thread has multiple pages, try reading some of the more recent ones before you post, rather than just reading the first page...this will help you to avoid sounding like a complete tard when you throw your 2 cents in...

my baad, note to self: read all the pages. Sorry i'm a newbie, anyone on here from around queens
Naz..

You are better off starting with a SUV AS your race car project.....ahah ACCORDs are too heavy yours has no aerodynamics i mean dude wtf is that shit on the front

Last edited:
hey ziggi its an accord mayb u shud read the previous pages u wud kno that he sold the car n is lookn for somtn good to invest in

das tru but he wants to use his h22 in the nex car he gets so i don think hell get a mighty crx

im not very big on the h22 if i was him i'd sell the motor an hvae more money to play with so he can find somthing an get a good start on it.an the h22 fits in the crx wow that engine bay must be crowded

d17type-RQuote:
Originally Posted by hondaburner95
not to much done to the motor but some bolt on parts, chipped ecu, vtec 2500 redlimit 8500. ....... 2.5'' straight pipe exhaust. way too loud!! ticket getter!! well those are some of the things that i have accomplished so far, still working on the body .. how ever long thats going to take ... let me know what you think and if you have any good ideas let me know !!!

.....wtf?! Nobody told me Honda made a "vtec 2500"^_^
The ecu was chipped with vtec ativation at 2500, and th rev limiter to 8500. advanced the timing curve, and disabled the knock sensor . with that chip i ran 109 octane and was finially not runnning rich, but thats yesterdays news

STILL LOOKING FOR THE RIGHT CAR, FOUND ANOTHER ACCORD IM LOOKING IN TO .....LMAO . NAH I THINK I WILL PASS,

if ur not gonna sel it then put it in a rex or eg hatchback civic those are pretty good platforms for ypu to build a racecar u never kno we might here about u in a magazine doin big things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back