motherboard died

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

arent you gonna RMA (psu and cpu) and return any of the stuff you bought?

that sucks that you spent so much already. hopefully when this combo comes, itll boot up without a problem.

Well, being Asian, I guess you'd have to :p
:p :p :p :calban: :lol:
I had/have NO budget for this and money is REAL tight. so yeah, i got pretty much the cheapest thing out there that would work for me. all said an done, between the board, the psu, the ram, and now this barebones, i spent $550 i didn't have in the first place.
Ouch. For that much you could have had a pretty sweet Phenom II setup.

fuck me.

So, i get a box today... way too small to be a tower.

ram chip and cpu is in it. wtf.
board is shipped separately and listed as backordered. FUCK.
tower is shipped case and psu should be here tomorrow.

call TD, apparently they don't come pre-built. no big deal
but now i have to fucking wait for the god damn board to come off back order.

And, they didn't ship a cpu fan, and i don't have an amd fan, so fuck me, i gotta order more shit.

fuck this whole god damn fiasco and FML.

I'm sending the whole damn thing back and just ordering a dell.

oh wait, i can't, i'm out of fucking money and my card is maxed out.
so, i'll have to wait till this gets returned, processed, and credited to my credit card... another week or 2 at best.... and thats assuming the motherboard comes in in the next few days.

look for a for sale post soon.... i need a fund raiser. coins, workout equipment, etc.

unholy mother of f**k, that is truly suckness on a hol' 'nother level.

if you want B, i MIGHT be going to sacramento this weekend, and I can pick up a cheap AMD combo at Fry's. Usually under $60-$100 for motherboard and cpu (retail = fan) and ship it to you. Ill plug it all in and make sure shit boots.

man though, hopefully you can sort this madness out soon.

That truly blows. If you could somehow get those licenses to me I can have cash in your paypal by the end of the week.

I can get you the keys, but i can't get you the software... my laptop doesn't have a dvd drive :(

i think i'm just going to go to staples or best buy or something tomorrow and buy something off the shelf and return all this shit. i think i have enough change to buy a computer with. Literally. i have a paper ream case full of change. rainy day fund. it's pouring :(

Bah, well, the keys won't do me much good without the software.

As soon as you can get them out I can paypal you money, just let me know

fuck me.

So, i get a box today... way too small to be a tower.

ram chip and cpu is in it. wtf.
board is shipped separately and listed as backordered. FUCK.
tower is shipped case and psu should be here tomorrow.

call TD, apparently they don't come pre-built. no big deal
but now i have to fucking wait for the god damn board to come off back order.

And, they didn't ship a cpu fan, and i don't have an amd fan, so fuck me, i gotta order more shit.

fuck this whole god damn fiasco and FML.

I'm sending the whole damn thing back and just ordering a dell.

oh wait, i can't, i'm out of fucking money and my card is maxed out.
so, i'll have to wait till this gets returned, processed, and credited to my credit card... another week or 2 at best.... and thats assuming the motherboard comes in in the next few days.

look for a for sale post soon.... i need a fund raiser. coins, workout equipment, etc.

fucking Craigslist dude

Back