New 5-hour energy drink

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I guess I didn't clarify the fact that I only slept 3 hours last night. Lack of sleep was my motivation to take it, not the anxiety. That just kicked in after I did =P.

I guess I didn't clarify the fact that I only slept 3 hours last night. Lack of sleep was my motivation to take it, not the anxiety. That just kicked in after I did =P.
well yea...i didnt assume it was because of the anxiety...lol...you prollie just didnt think about the anxiety at the time you took it...o well...you live and learn...lol

Because I'm at work and currently undergoing numerous tests on my heart. Like a fucking energy drink is any better =P. Yeah, mainly because I'm at work. Wait a second, who the hell smokes to be physically active?

That blunt thing was just a joke, but you know damn well for many here its the answer to everything.......LOL

To tell you the truth I totally stoped drinking that energy shit.

Because my little cousin who's 16 drank like a 1/4 of a red bull and whent into some sort of seizures. She was in the hospitol for about 2 days, and for about a week after that she was really weak.

Yeah, I'm paranoid as hell and hate taking these things, but I've been a pencil pusher all day and keep dozing off. Every time I've touched one I've said never again. This is the third time I've touched an energy drink. Ugh, I feel shitty.

aren't you kinda small?
like 150 lbs?
maybe you shouldn't be drinking the whole thing in one shot?

Shit I weigh 195lbs and used to down a whole can in like 30 sec. and aint a god damn thing happened to me.

Drink Up Little Buddy!!!.......LOL
Naw remember you said never again.

aren't you kinda small?
like 150 lbs?
maybe you shouldn't be drinking the whole thing in one shot?
Yeah, good point. When it comes to drinking and eating, I have a lot of my friends beat, but maybe not when it comes to energy drinks. Did I mention that not only do I NEVER touch energy supplements, but I'm also mildly allergic to caffeine? Oh snaps =(
Oh, and in all honesty... Never call me little buddy again and that would be fantastic.

Last edited:
150, you're a full aquarium heavier than I am :)

I tried Ephedrine once, and that had me wanting to go to the hospital. Never again. And I had redbull once on my way home from Maine (about an 8 hour drive) and it did nothing to me but give me a stomach ache (Which in turn kept me awake).

Bike = ultimate wake-up call

i love ephedrine
remember kids, as with all chemicals/drugs, start off with small doses
you can always increase your dose, but you can't take it back

Back