New Girl, Need help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're getting an S2000?

Just based on personal opinion, I would say to go for UF. What do you want to major in?

So you're getting an S2000?

Just based on personal opinion, I would say to go for UF. What do you want to major in?

Were not completly set on the S2000 yet but it's definatly on the top 3 list lol

and I've got a little bit of scholarships in choir so I want to do something choral (its my life) or broadcast journalism in sports newscasting. I'm a HUGE college basketball fan and also a huge illini fan. I was born and raised in Champaign Illinois.

While choir may be fun, it won't pay your bills. Don't waste your time in college with a "basket weaving" major.

While choir may be fun, it won't pay your bills. Don't waste your time in college with a "basket weaving" major.

lmao thats about the most retarded thing I've ever heard. For one thing, I've already got an agent and a demo out and even if I dont go anywhere with my singing in my life its something that I have a pasion for and what I would be happy making nearly nothing doing for the rest of my life if it made me happy, which it does. Life isnt always about making the best money you can make, its about having a pasion and achieving your gowls and dreams. :rolleyes:

Were not completly set on the S2000 yet but it's definatly on the top 3 list lol

and I've got a little bit of scholarships in choir so I want to do something choral (its my life) or broadcast journalism in sports newscasting. I'm a HUGE college basketball fan and also a huge illini fan. I was born and raised in Champaign Illinois.

Very cool. On the degree- if you have the demo cut and companies listening to your stuff, run with it!

Very cool. On the degree- if you have the demo cut and companies listening to your stuff, run with it!

exactly, at least its worth the chance for something I love to do so much. But then again, if that fails , I'm FANATIC college basketball fan of the Illini and I'd love doing broadcast journalism in sports newscasting as well.

Ha, definitely don't go for english.
Hopefully you are better with your mouth than your typing/writing skills!:ph34r:
What the fuck are "GOWLS", just curious?! :dunno:

Anywho, glad to see that you have so much pasion for your gowls!

exactly, at least its worth the chance for something I love to do so much. But then again, if that fails , I'm FANATIC college basketball fan of the Illini and I'd love doing broadcast journalism in sports newscasting as well.
lol journalism and you're not good at english. Sounds like a match made in heaven. Good luck with the sports casting!!! better look for a bomb internship. ^_^

shes got the look. she'll fit right in as another hot chick who doesn't know what shes talking about on sports shows.

OH SNAPZ!!!

espn has finally started getting hot sportscasters. All they gota do is read off of cards and sound like they know what they're talking about... surprisingly, they do...

I've hung around with Mustang folk for 5 years. I'm pretty sure it's not. lol low, I'll give you; around a 14.4.

13.9s are for low altitude tracks with EXCELLENT drivers of 5 spd GTs who have the TC off. It's a rarity that a stock GT off the showroom floor will hit 13.9.

There's been 14.1 recorded on the '01-'04 GT's out of the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back