plans for the 4th??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eg6sir

Supa Mod
VIP
We all know tomorrow is the day to blow shit up .. haha... so, anyone got plans tomorrow?

we're having a potluck party... the homies from Long Beach are driving up today w/ the good shit from Chinatown.. woot!! .. last year they came w/ a 180 round firework.. shot 180 parachute guys into the sky w/ explosions.. the next day i seen little parachutes everywhere.. luckily, we lit it down the street so i didnt have any in my yard

Heading to Ludington, MI. Sailing Saturday and fireworks over Lake Michigan in the evening, then back on the boat Sunday morning before heading home.

Lots of food, lots of drinks to go with it all.

Going to Charlotte/Concord, NC and chill with some relatives along with going down to SC to get "illegal" fireworks. :D

I still need to figure what I'm going to do next week though. Free Joan Jett concert or friend's block party. Hmmmmm.

Well in the early morning/afternoon I plan on shooting stuff. My mom is the prop master for a community reproduction of Grease so we are all going to the directors house for a BBQ.

Since I wasn't able to get out of work and got stuck in Chicago; Rib Fest in Naperville today. Braveing the crowd down at Navy Pier for fireworks on the lake tomorrow. Hitting up bars downtown with some friends Sunday.

heading down for striper fishing early morning....got everything all setup....gonna use bunker chucks for bottom fishing and a few recommend lures with a second pole....hopefulyl will have some pictures to share but will post in my 'Fishing" thead.

After that hopefuly getting laid by some random horny drunk chick......thats the plan anyway...

either way i hope to get some fish :)

Huge family gathering, we do it every 4th. Everyone brings ass tons of fireworks and food and we go to my uncle's place, he has a boat ramp that is perfect for launching firworks over the water, so you get a nice reflection. Double bonus!

good times.

i'll see if i can get some pics of our fireworks... gotta bust out the tripod

lolz... cali sucks on the 4th. and this chick i know, her name happens to be cali.. she too will be sucking tomorrow night.

I will be getting d-r-u-n-k and floating the river and hating myself on sunday for the sunburn I receive.

... like it's my last day on earth... cuz you never know :ph34r:

gonna mess arround with some flash powder I made, Try and launch some shells, and just maybe make some smoke bombs.

Back