Please help with new high flow cat. please guys

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can mix all the different flavors of tobacco to get different tastes. It's pretty cool when you start experimenting.

My personal favorite is chocolate.

You can mix all the different flavors of tobacco to get different tastes. It's pretty cool when you start experimenting.

My personal favorite is chocolate.

lol, we created a grape blueberry blackberry last night, it was freakin amazing, so since this lounge is brand new we named it berry bliss and its on the menu now :p

I know this sounds gross, but try Chocolate, Orange, and Cola

It's an interesting taste, but it's really good

I just noticed the prices you posted for the lounge. That is really cheap. When I lived in Reno, all the lounges were about $12-$15.

yea absolutely :) ill remember that next time, i really want to try that it sounds like it would make a carbonated chocolate covered dreamsicle lol

thanks for changing the thread up lol

I seem to recall you saying, "Fine guys, I won't ask any more questions." Only my quote has better punctuation and grammar.

This is a public forum. If you don't like it, then go in the corner and cry yourself to sleep. If you were to turn Emo and cut yourself til you died, nobody would miss you.

We have a hookah bar by me $12 a person, and $2 refills, only been to it once. The head shop sells hookah shots for $.99 and a six pack of coals for like two something so its way cheaper for me to stay at home, my favorite would have to be watermelon, and I will definitly have to try mixing, I never thought of that before. :doh2:

i got a question since my stoner ass cant seem to figure out how to start a new thread.... i was lookin at the cheap lowering springs on ebay...is it worth it to spend more and get a name brand or will these cheap ones last? and when installing the chambers kits is there a way to even them out myself without having to go somewhere to get the degrees right?

^ Hell yeah and he has soo many sweet mods too I bet, like new tires, new turn signal bulb, new 15mm plug wires, and maybe even a high performance steering wheel cover.

if you mean with work by am i neglecting the things that need to be done like someone else on here then no..... I replaced most gaskets, All belts and hoses, wires, plugs, fluids,(exept wiper frluid cuz the line need replaced and havent had the time or that yet), alternator,starter, oil filter, feul filter and the other normal tune up shit, its got 85k orig. miles,

now-
ive put in an ecedy clutch S1(the only thing i didnt do myself), painted valve cover,headers w/ down pipe., resenator, and intake....now i found some cheap ass ebay springs and wanna know if itll do....and what els i need besides shocks struts and chamber kit, and is it worth it to get the coilovers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back