Random Celerity Thought Generator

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Why is :tardcart: not a default smiley yet :ph34r:

14064d1288318283-tardca-1.gif

Attachments

• TARDCA~1.GIF
    TARDCA~1.GIF
    915 bytes · Views: 361
i can't tell you how irate i am that most places don't include a herpes screen in their STD panel unless you specifically ask for it, because i'm speechless. this shit should be in one of those NBC "The More You Know" ads.

so yeah - if you get tested and you're asking for a full STD screen, you're probably not getting tested for the herp. just FYI.

luckily i know i don't have that shit because i less than pleasantly demanded they include the herpes test when i found out it wasn't automatically included, but now i won't trust anyone who says they get tested and doesn't know wtf is (or isn't) included in their test. and neither should you.

:lame:

The clinic I got tested at said they couldn't do a herpes test, you just wait and see if you get an outbreak...
Uh, ok so far so good, but it's nice to get the all clear. I've never been on a kayak so that's good.

I had the herpes once,
went to chuck norris, he solved the problem for me.

lol

This drives me crazy every few years and it's doing it again...

Back in the early-mid 90's the entire cast of Star Trek the Next Generation did a half-hour or so charity drive in full uniform, using the paramount sets, etc. They treated it like an episode of the show, talking about the charity in character... The main things I remember about it were the t-shirts you'd get if you donated a certain amount... They talked about the shirt's "50/50 poly-cotton blend" continually, and there was a recurring joke about how polyester was banned by the Federation because it breaks down in transporters and wreaks havok with the systems.

I can't remember the actual charity, and I've never been able to find any reference to it or a video of it. Does anyone else remember this?? :huh:

This drives me crazy every few years and it's doing it again...

Back in the early-mid 90's the entire cast of Star Trek the Next Generation did a half-hour or so charity drive in full uniform, using the paramount sets, etc. They treated it like an episode of the show, talking about the charity in character... The main things I remember about it were the t-shirts you'd get if you donated a certain amount... They talked about the shirt's "50/50 poly-cotton blend" continually, and there was a recurring joke about how polyester was banned by the Federation because it breaks down in transporters and wreaks havok with the systems.

I can't remember the actual charity, and I've never been able to find any reference to it or a video of it. Does anyone else remember this?? :huh:

LOL are you serious? You gotta find out what this is! My hubby would love it. He is by no means a dork of any sort- but he for some reason feels he needs to geek out on Star Trek every night. :confused:

OMGs!!! :ph34r:

...what does it say about me (or the forum) that I posted here about a Star Trek question before posting to a Star Trek forum...

Really want to know?

I actually remember watching that my dad was a Trekkie.

man... star trek was that shit back in the day
my old man used to watch it all the time

Yeah I remember that too. we are just so much more advanced now in the way programs are made, that it seems a little corny now when you watch it. Still cracks me up the way the Captain says some words- I will repeat them 3 or 4 times after he says them and laugh. My husband looks at me like I'm a tard. :blink:

Back