Spontaneous Human Combustion

True or false???

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ma

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I believe in anything that means life isn't as boring as what I see when I open my eyes.

I think you all know that about me.

i find it hard to believe, but if its some weird phenomenon and can be proved ill believe it.

i don't claim to be a thermo expert... but i understand the subject. it still boggles my mind with SHC how the "surroundings" don't get fucked up.
unleasing energy "spontaneously" implies a decrease in free energy, which has to be sucked up by increasing the entropy of the surroundings...

dG = dH - TdS

i am thinking that its just some guy that falls asleep with a cigarette in his mouth and the next day when they find him in ashes they blame SHC.

I did a report on this Sophomore year in high school. I never came to a conclusion, although I had some wicked pictures for the powerpoint presentation. . . :ph34r:

so the average from this poll shows...

50% believes, 25% not sure, and 25% say's not possible....

Now to really find out if it is possible...and if real hardcore evidence showed it is real...would the votes change? :confused:

I guess the next poll to post would be.... did man make it to the moon?, is Elvis still alive?, and do you believe in UFO's?.

More interesting posts.....hehe..

homer_fire.gif

Back