"The world is coming to an end" thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Suck dick... LOL

I hate you.. LOL

the sticker on my brim is to blind the bitches while i run in for the rape attack! LOLer
catch+me+ridin+dirty.bmp

Wild hogs run rampant across the southern US, and they procreate at fairly fast rates. People are actually trying to cut their numbers down and have been somewhat unsuccessful. I hear they taste good, too.

Wild hogs run rampant across the southern US, and they procreate at fairly fast rates. People are actually trying to cut their numbers down and have been somewhat unsuccessful. I hear they taste good, too.

Hell yeah they taste good. Even up here in DFW, there are still controlled hunts of them in the less populated area's and within city limits, you can kill them with a bow.

i just ate some wild hog a couple weeks ago, its real good. florida is overrun with the damn things. between them and all the bird life, i shouldnt have much trouble getting meat.

Not to thread jack, but this spring I'll be going on a night hog hunt in GA. They outfit you with nightvision and an AR & a guide leads.

fuck not threadjacking....

threadjack the hell out of this motherfucker..... i need more details on that shit!!!!

Not to thread jack, but this spring I'll be going on a night hog hunt in GA. They outfit you with nightvision and an AR & a guide leads.

Spot light them like a man. NVGs... Pfff But really, if I had the option Id hunt the hell out of some critters if I could run NVGs

Back