Weirdest Place You've Had Sex

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
first time telling a joke but how about this one to start this wed.
An old maid wanted to travel by bus to the pet cemetery with the remains of her cat. As she boarded the bus, she whispered to the driver, I have a dead pussy.

The driver pointed to the woman in the seat behind him and said, "Sit with my wife. You two have a lot in common.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
having spoken with dena on the phone on countless ocassions, i can tell you shes not a valley girl idiot like you are probably making her out to be.
i need to move to canada....

No, just so starved for affection that she comes online to seek it out.

I haven't said a word to her, but reading just about everything she's said it all boils down to something like this; "I have tits and slit, admire me!!". Sadly, most of you clowns are giving her the attention she so desperately needs.

Cutdown numero uno: For the record, she's not good looking enough to be acting this way. She's not a blimp, and not a super model, no better than average and you guys are leg humping like its going out of style.

1. I think that you have some issues you need to deal with, and you should stop taking them out online on people you dont know.
2. I am not starved for affection... we do have "men" in Canada, you know between the igloos and the polar bears.
3. Sorry Dr.Phil...Im not good looking enough to act what way?
4. And no one is LEG HUMPING! If a guy is nice to me in any way some of you think its leg humping but its not.. there is nothing wrong with that... and there is nothing wrong with stating ur opinion either... unless it is totally out of context........ eg. now
5. I dont know what it could be, but get a girlfriend you will feel better.. or a boyfriend whatever... and you can verbally abuse them......

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
On the flip side, it is nice to see a woman around here that isn't a complete Samsonite luggage set of emotional issues.

This is true, she seems confident.. then again I don't know whether or not reading my post made her cry or not... Slushboxteggy has more girly like issues than she does. :ph34r: :ph34r:
again, go fuck yourself.

you dont know me, except for what i type here. just like i dont know you, except for the fact that you seem like a dick, because this is the second time you made a comment without me doing shit.

It was just a joke sweet heart.. dont worry :)

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
having spoken with dena on the phone on countless ocassions, i can tell you shes not a valley girl idiot like you are probably making her out to be.
i need to move to canada....

No, just so starved for affection that she comes online to seek it out.

I haven't said a word to her, but reading just about everything she's said it all boils down to something like this; "I have tits and slit, admire me!!". Sadly, most of you clowns are giving her the attention she so desperately needs.

Cutdown numero uno: For the record, she's not good looking enough to be acting this way. She's not a blimp, and not a super model, no better than average and you guys are leg humping like its going out of style.

1. I think that you have some issues you need to deal with, and you should stop taking them out online on people you dont know.
2. I am not starved for affection... we do have "men" in Canada, you know between the igloos and the polar bears.
3. Sorry Dr.Phil...Im not good looking enough to act what way?
4. And no one is LEG HUMPING! If a guy is nice to me in any way some of you think its leg humping but its not.. there is nothing wrong with that... and there is nothing wrong with stating ur opinion either... unless it is totally out of context........ eg. now
5. I dont know what it could be, but get a girlfriend you will feel better.. or a boyfriend whatever... and you can verbally abuse them......

He's always like this. I just ignore him. If there's one thing that you'll learn (as soon as a political thread comes up) is that New2 thinks he's the shit, and doesn't hesitate to make sure you're aware of it.

I know I shouldn't butt into this,

But it never stopped me before :)

i read somethings about leg humping, I read some things about being insecure, being attention starved, and then to top it all off - Being plain arrogant and ignorant. Then I heard it said "No I'm not!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA <Breathe> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh... god.. ok.. I'm done now.

You know how to remove a redneck's dick?

Kick his sister in the chin.. :p

Too lazy to read this whole thread...I only got like 6 post down.

MCD drive thru...but that was just some head
MCD employee room at peak lunch hour and in the freezer...hey that food is in bags

1 AM in a park's parking lot. I'll get to the whole story in a few mins

Quoted post[/post]]
:footinmouth:

mmmmm.. tastes like veal...

Thats me you dolt, not Celerity. Celerity will probably eat dead baby cow after dead baby cow without flinching. I'll eat it as well, my personal eating preference had nothing to do with the post that I made either.

With that said, why would you come back at Celerity mocking you with something you thought would be insulting to myself?

As far as you proclaiming that you're not attention starved.....R-I-G-H-T.

No leg humping, huh? Then why is B, usually the most heinous bastard towards women, talking about making you his maid and every other guy on this website suddenly thinking with their penises (is that a word?) and speaking with a constant sexual overtone that never was present before?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Thats me you dolt, not Celerity. Celerity will probably eat dead baby cow after dead baby cow without flinching. I'll eat it as well, my personal eating preference had nothing to do with the post that I made either.

With that said, why would you come back at Celerity mocking you with something you thought would be insulting to myself?

No leg humping, huh? Then why is B, usually the most heinous bastard towards women, talking about making you his maid and every other guy on this website suddenly thinking with their penises (is that a word?) and speaking with a constant sexual overtone that never was present before?
I cant wait for this one :)

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

I cant wait for this one :)

me too, i'm getting some popcorn :mrgreen:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

all i read was blah blah, i have something to prove... blah blah...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back