What's it like outside????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

adnoh

This sucks balls....

Woke up at 6:30 am....

Flipped on the news to see the weather....

Thats right...

I want to move to Cali sometimes.....

It is so cold here My car felt like it didnt have power steering.....

Whats the weather like by you???

4insnowmirage.JPG

Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

-40 This morning....(slight windchill)

Dirty.

YEAH ITS COLD EVERYWHERE. DAMN ARTIC BLAST COMING DOWN.
WE GOT ABOUT 6 INCHES OF SNOW IN THE OVER NIGHT.
AND NOW, ITS PROBABLY 15-20ISH OUTSIDE.... NOT MUCH WIND YET THOUGH.
(SORRY FOR CAPS, WORK)

it was 0 here this morning down here in Radford, Virginia. now its 10 degrees.

and oh yeah, because of the severe cold, my water pump on my Integra decided to crack and take a hardcore shit on me on my way to work. i had to get the fucker towed home and miss a whole day of work...probably more. gonna cost me money i dont have to get it fixed :(

That sucks dude....
I'm just waiting for something to go wrong with mine....
I did notice this morning that the engine temp would only go up half the way.....wierd.

Originally posted by adnoh@Dec 20 2004, 11:50 AM
That sucks dude....
I'm just waiting for something to go wrong with mine....
I did notice this morning that the engine temp would only go up half the way.....wierd.
[post=434812]Quoted post[/post]​

tell me about it. its money i dont have to spend. i didnt mean to hijack your thread...just a lil pissed about it.

...back to the topic.

Well, here's hoping nothing else goes wrong for both of us :)

Currently 15 degrees F outside in Boston.

Matt's still facinated by the winter weather up here:

gallery_28113_234_1103566717.jpg

And we got just over an inch of snow last night:

gallery_28113_234_1103566768.jpg

I guess it's so cold that a lot of cars are having problems...
gf's Tracker has a dead battery. Dad's Civic (My old one) has a dead battery. The doors were frozen solid this morning - It was a bear to start up. Clutch was soft and mushy too.

-> We'll get used to it.

Its 11 o'clock and 75 degrees in Southern Cali! :lol: I see why you jealous frozen mofos hate sooo much...

hate? i love snow. its so much fun.

school delays and days off when we were kids, e-brake drifitng when we were older, calling "code white" over nextel ppt to all your friends, priceless.

you can keep your drama queen my shit don't stick bitches and earthquakes.

Werd, Snow is fun as hell. It sucks, up at college, we have 3 feet or so of snow on the ground. Back home, outside there is a dusting. Worse part is both places had the same low last night of -2*. Up at school, I have been driving around on my normal suspension setup with snow tires on the front and azenies on the back. Fun as hell. You can go straight when you want to, you can drift every corner, no ebrake needed.

Plus I can snowboard here. I just picked up the new Burton Cartel bindings too, and I want to use them. Cold sucks when there is no snow.

Yeah but we can be in the snow in about 2 hours, or the beach in 5 minutes, or desert in a couple hours. Hmm betcha cant do that. yeah its 11:30 and looks like its about 75 outside

Back