who is your candidate???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm about on par with reiko.

I like obama, mccain, edwards, and yes, ron paul. He definitely though is a questionable for my vote, although there is no way in hell a republican will ever win the electoral vote from washington state.

Abortion: Pro-choice. If making it legal keeps a 14 year old girl from shoving a coat hanger in her vagina, then that is great. It should NOT be used as birth control though. It should be more expensive than it is. Actually, I wonder if our gov't should help subsidize it. I would rather pay for first trimester abortions than 18 years of welfare and health care.

Gun control: you can NOT control criminals without putting them in prison. Make it legal for law abiding citizens to own a gun. If you are a criminal, you can't have one. If you get caught, make stiffer penalties.

Health care: I'm with B on this one. If you want it, get a fucking job. If you don't want to get a job, move to canada. I work hard so i can fix a broken leg or a chipped tooth, you should to.

Immigration: wow, this would be hard. I think if mexicans come here to work, thats fine. It keeps our cost of goods low. just think if you tried to pay a white american $3/hr to pick lettuce or tomatoes. wouldn't happen. if you cut off all illegals and tried to pay americans for labor, apples would cost $5 each. However, we SHOULD NOT pay for healthcare, education, or any other gov't subsidized projects. They SHOULD NOT be allowed to vote. they should not have a license and they should not attend our schools.

Stem cell: what does this have to do with our president? let science pay for science. Insurance pays $100 bottle for prescriptions already, let that money pay for innovation. If a fetus or whatever can cure cancer, aids or kayaks...great.

Iraq: I'm a veteran and i'm saying this now. GET OUR TROOPS HOME!!! either bring us home or give me $1.50 oil....Fuck you guys. we need something out of this. Billions spent and lives lost and nothing to show but a bunch of dumb politicians standing around with a dick in their hand, mouth and ass.

Same sex marriage: don't really care. As Jack Nicholson said, "I don't care where you shove your show, just don't go telling me about it." They should be able to have rights if they are together. just like straight couples have insurance rights to. should not be up to a politician.

SS: this thing is fucked up. we keep getting taxed on it to pay for people who currently use it. there is no SS fund anymore. it's all gone. Let me put my SS money into my own 401k. i would rather have wall street lose it than my own government requiring me to save. i feel like i will never see that money again. fucking thieves.

Taxes: welp, i get raped every year. cut my taxes and i'll vote for you. it's about the only issue I care about other than iraq.

My choice: looks like i'm leaning towards obama. he's not really black. i think he's white. he's not 100% of what i want, but he is pretty close.

My choice: looks like i'm leaning towards obama. he's not really black. i think he's white. he's not 100% of what i want, but he is pretty close.

my only problem with obama....i dont know how hes going to implement the change he's talking about. hes got good ideas and no implementation route.

my only problem with obama....i dont know how hes going to implement the change he's talking about. hes got good ideas and no implementation route.

Isn't that all the canidates?

I think I trust Ron Paul the most, but 90% of what he says, one man can't accomplish given the current system of checks and balances.

what are checks and balances...didnt george bush do away with those...i mean, he says when congress is in session, not congress.

Abortion: I'm pro choice... hell im pro abortion... i feel it should always be an option... and i feel it should be pushed more as an option and stigmatized less...its not a "life" until its born... this is why we celebrate BIRTHdays and not CONCEPTIONdays... if abortion is murder then miscarriages are manslaughter and while we're at it we should make being a piss poor parent a fucking crime too (hell do that anyway)... i would rather have an unwanting/unfit mother get 1000 abortions rather than bring unwanted kids that they cant/wont support into the world, who wind up getting treated and raised like shit, and end up being drains on society. if you cant raise the damn kid properly you shouldnt be having one.
and this isnt helped by all of the fucking celebs out there, that these idiot teen bitches idolize, shitting out kids like they are the newest coach bag... "OMG so and so shit out a kid I WANT ONE TOO!!!!" these idiots dont have the slightest idea what is involved with raising a kid or what kind of a commitment it is. its not a fucking furby that you can toss in the closet and forget about in a few months when the novelty wears off.... but thats a whole different rant

Gun Control: I am VERY pro gun. I think gun safety should be taught in school. i think so called "gun free zones" should be abolished i think anyone of legal voting age who is not a violent criminal or mentally unfit, should legally have the right to carry a firearm. concealed carry (or open carry if you like to show your hand when playing poker) should not be a state to state privilege, it should be a national right (kinda like what the founding fathers said in the 2nd amendment :eek: ). more gun laws are not and will never be the answer. a society of citizens able and willing to fight back along with stiffer punishment for criminals is.
the 2nd amendment was put there to allow citizens to protect the other amendments from a tyrannical government looking to take those rights away. isnt it funny how the 2nd amendment seems to be the one they are going after first. if you take away the ability to fight back you are left with only the choice to follow along or die, most people would take the first option, and tyrants know that.

Health Care: get the damn government out of health care. we've all seen how great every other government controlled program is :rolleyes:. i dont want the government telling me when and where i can get a procedure done if i need it.

Immigration: we are being passively invaded. border guards should have the authority to shoot anyone trying to come across the border illegally. illegal immigrants are exactly that ILLEGAL! and should be treated as such. the rights of americans should not apply to illegals (they are NOT americans). if you want to come here, do it correctly. if not then you should be dealt with like the criminal you are

Stem Cell: im all for stem cell research. it should be granted no more or less government assistance than any other type of medical research. private citizens should get behind supporting and funding it if they are that in favor of it

Iraq: i feel we went into iraq for the wrong reasons, but i also think that it is too late to simply pull out now. if we leave now with the country as unstable as it is currently it will turn into a warlord driven shit hole just like Somalia. so as unfortunate as it is i think we need to see this one through. we should be putting a lot more of this on the shoulders of the iraqi army though. we should be in more of a support and supervisory role. pull out most of our troops and put the national guard back where it belongs GUARDING THE NATION from the invasion of illegals mentioned above.

Same-Sex Marriage: i see no reason why people of the same sex should not be able to marry. if the church doesnt want to allow it thats fine, thats their right. but we have separation of church and state (supposedly anyway) for a reason. marriage is simply a legal contract, and as others have said, it is very easy to get married without any involvement of the church (over half the weddings ive been to were not church related). so i see no reason why two men or women shouldnt be able to legally marry and have the same rights that everyone else has. this is about as ridiculous as not allowing people of different races to marry.

Social Security: its completely fucked and needs to be done away with. people currently receiving it should continue to get it, but it should be fazed out. if you didnt plan for your retirement and cant afford to stop working, then you get to keep on working for the rest of your damn life... congratulations

Taxes: income tax isnt even legal under the constitution. property tax is bullshit too, you paid sales tax on it when you bought it, you shouldnt need to pay tax every year that you own it too. a national sales tax that applies to everyone is fair... and this sliding scale bullshit of taxing people with more money at a higher rate is ridiculous. if you go out to eat with a friend that you make more money than and you both order the same meal, is it even remotely fair that you paid $19 while your friend only had to pay $8 for the same meal simply because you make more money than he/she does??? do away with tax subsidized programs and make people pay for what they want/need...
for instance... i dont have or want kids, so why the fuck should i have to pay for schooling or health programs for kids i dont have

as you can see my views dont fall neatly down either side of the isle... voting for any person running means voting against something i want/believe :(

Last edited:
He has stated that he will NOT run as an independent. So this won't be an issue.

And he DOES have a shot at being president. I don't know why everyone keeps saying that. He did TWICE as good as Rudy in iowa.... and wait till tuesday. NH i think is going to move some things around. :)

I didn't know that he had stated that. That was my fear about him, that he would run as an independent and then pretty much hand victory to the Dems.

Good to know, good to know...

Public Healthcare: See Also, Public Housing

Taxes: income tax isnt even legal under the constitution. property tax is bullshit too, you paid sales tax on it when you bought it, you shouldnt need to pay tax every year that you own it too.
property taxes are local, not federal. just like your car tax, property tax goes to the city to pay for the roads, and schools, etc.

a national sales tax that applies to everyone is fair... and this sliding scale bullshit of taxing people with more money at a higher rate is ridiculous.
:Werd:
for instance... i dont have or want kids, so why the fuck should i have to pay for schooling or health programs for kids i dont have
i don't agree with this.

while i'm with ya on the no nor want of kids, i think the burden of paying for school is far too much for most familes, and they need everyone's chip.

if schools go south, then we'll have a bunch of 15 yr old gangs robbing our shit. i'd rather pay for the school.

one thing i would like to see is a stop to child tax breaks. all it does it give more incentive for people to have kids. it starts a cycle of people having kids for the tax break, then with less tax money from them, mine goes into the general fund. plus we are going to have a higher population because of it also.

while i'm with ya on the no nor want of kids, i think the burden of paying for school is far too much for most familes, and they need everyone's chip.

if schools go south, then we'll have a bunch of 15 yr old gangs robbing our shit. i'd rather pay for the school.

valid point
i will adjust my statement... if it keeps kids from being little delinquent assholes for a few hours a day then yeah I'm for schooling
hell maybe some of them might actually pay attention and do something with their life

i would like to see some serious fucking accountability on what is being spent on what though

what are checks and balances...didnt george bush do away with those...i mean, he says when congress is in session, not congress.
:werd: with all the executive power that Bush has built up, Ron Paul might actually be able to get some shit done. Thanks, GW!
one thing i would like to see is a stop to child tax breaks. all it does it give more incentive for people to have kids. it starts a cycle of people having kids for the tax break, then with less tax money from them, mine goes into the general fund. plus we are going to have a higher population because of it also.
I seriously doubt that people have kids just to get tax breaks. The expense of raising a child is so much greater than the tax break saves you, it wouldn't make sense. It'd be like spending a dollar to save a dime. Then again, Americans are pretty stupid.

i see welfare mothers shitting out more kids to get a bigger check... the tax break wouldn't surprise me

i deserve a fucking tax break for being a single female w/no kids. i hardly make a footprint on this country's cash problems, and therefore i should be getting a damn break, not paying more taxes because i work my job instead of sit at home watching springer with a kid on my tit. but no....i'm not contributing to our country by producing the next gen, so pay up, sucka! sigh. :glare:

i deserve a fucking tax break for being a single female w/no kids. i hardly make a footprint on this country's cash problems, and therefore i should be getting a damn break, not paying more taxes because i work my job instead of sit at home watching springer with a kid on my tit. but no....i'm not contributing to our country by producing the next gen, so pay up, sucka! sigh. :glare:
haha, i would pay extra taxes to have more single women in the world. I think i'm one of the luckiest guys in the world. I found a 27 year old woman with no kids, never married, killer career and doesn't have a kayak. ^_^

hehehe i think i'ma put that in my singles ad, 'no kayaks!'

jk i don't do single ads.

Back