Who's at work doing nothing?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yea, drugs are kinda expensive is you're an addict or something, I stick to my weed and I don't mean this to be inappropriate but weed is cheap out here and semi-legal, plus I'm a little more responsible with it and not running around high everywhere, like I did back east.

I'm about to buy another Jeep GC, this tweaker guy is about to get kicked out of his apartment and is willing to sell me his 93 for a couple hundred, it has a clean title and I carfaxed it with only one accident, the door has a dent in it and the rear bumper cover didn't survive the accident, so it could use some body work and has some electrical problems but he drives it to work everyday so I know it runs decent, It could give me something to do instead of going to the bar, I lose too much gambling at pool, I'm not even that good at it but I've broken even so far, the chickfriend seems to love to work on cars too.

last night....time and a half OT, 8 hours, remove 40 screws from a panel, look inside for 10 minutes, put panel back on with 40 screws, open door in cockpit, look 10 minutes for anything out of place or not normal, close door, sign book for preflight, go watch anime til time to go home. Get home, hit JDM groceries store, get back home, fight glogged sewer pipe, clean yard, have beer...bed time....

I do more shit off from work than I do at work....and tonight it will prolly be another daily on anircraft for 2-3 hours, then sit on my ass for the rest of the night. Sunday night I go in at 6:00 pm, and get more double OT till 12, and then start the next work week from 12 til 6:30...the next paycheck is going to be nice.....

Subaru Shopping time.....and some tires for some phat rims.

its monday and i am sitting here making a wiring harness, drinking coffee and watching transformers 20th aniversery dvd, anyone else bored today?

its been pretty slow, but the stuff ive done today has been pretty aggravating.

How am i supposed to tell someone, "We are not going to create a server wide mail rule so that your account (which prices at less than 1/20th of what most of our customers pay) does not receive one spam email."

Homeboy will not turn on his spam filter, and will not setup a rule to remove the messages from his inbox, yet im the bad guy for not setting the server up so he doesnt get the messages.

They've all been something equally as shitty today.

finally got his ass off the phone. he's tryin to tell me that we can single out his domain for these rules. i was just sitting here like, "Yeah, if we can do it, ill let you ssh in and try and figure it out. Its impossible."

I just checked his accounts. Spam filters have been enabled on 20 of his 110 accounts. hes gonna have a long day.

Couldn't work today. Snowed in up here in Washington. Most snow in my entire life. A solid 15 inches in a few hours yesterday. No plows or sanders. Tc made it fine though.

I really need a more exciting job...

i will have an opening in the shop for a fabricator this spring if you want to relocate.
it is supposed to snow thursday or friday night here in good old southern ohio, but thats what i have the box for.

i remember ohio...ill stick to texas. if youve seen pulse, ALL of ohio really looks like that. just old and beaten. they did a pretty good job at recreating the actual look and feel of the entire state (even though the ending of the movie SUCKED).

NE is supposed to get snow on friday or saturday i hear...

we sound like a bunch of old men talkin bout weather, anyway those of us who are at work and on the computer at the same time, easy jobs ftw! anyway anyone need a spoon sports radiator cap for an ef? time for a smoke break.

lol, i just smoked, and ill stick with the autozone special :)

Back