Who's at work doing nothing?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well guess what just showed up at the shop, k series, and its going in a mr-2 convertable, i guess i have to actually do some work.

I glad i'm not the only one who does nothing at work, been here since three had time to reply to 3 pages of messasges on myspace, post on 2 of my local forums, post on honda-tech, superhonda, and texas-imports, so I got about 4o minutes left at work I think i'll see if I can run the audit in that time

I glad i'm not the only one who does nothing at work, been here since three had time to reply to 3 pages of messasges on myspace, post on 2 of my local forums, post on honda-tech, superhonda, and texas-imports, so I got about 4o minutes left at work I think i'll see if I can run the audit in that time

sounds like me on a busy day.

drinking over-priced coffee... trying to get amazon.com to read a tab-delimited file... talking with some peeps..

the usual :p

I'm waiting to be able to mount/install our new system, but since my brother took the 612 card out, I can't reprogram it ... again... after installing the updated software version last week.

I need that card to get into the system and reput the IP addressing so I can log in and upload the saved programming files.

So I'm sittin here fuckin around on the internet like I'm not supposed to do.

you need to put "tab delimited" in quotes. that shit was jacked.

yeah, you should see it now...

I upload it, and it tells me "ERROR, no matching category for item X" all the way down
and i pull up the suggestion tool, and its an EXACT replica of my file.

DVD as a category is hard to screw up.

amazon sucks.

i've never spent so much time on such a simple procedure before. Their API developers should be shot.

that's just it... the 'suggested' file says 'DVD' for the category.... which is exactly what my file says.

and it errors out, "Cannot match products to a category"

wtfgay

Back