Why do you hate Hondas?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

This is why I hate Honda's

Attachments

• thisiswhy.jpg
    thisiswhy.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 179
Sorry to leave topic;
I hate the fuggin' rear lower control arm bolts that freeze up, and turn a simple 3 hour suspension mod into a week waiting for your new SPC/BLOX/Skunk2/D2/etc. lower control arms to come in.

Mine weren't frozen :D:D:D

honestly...the one and only thing i hate about hondas is dealing with all the ricers and punk kids who think they need to speed past my house and be loud because i have a honda in the driveway. besides that...i <3 my honda.

Don't take offense, your on the right track but....the s10 was produced till oct 2003, 2004 was the last model year.(service models only)Got me there, technically. And the S10 was the basis for design of the Colorado ( qualifies as similar to me ) which SHARES the GMT355 platform with the H3. Only one problem--- Colorado introduced : 2004. H3 introduced: 2006.The H3 would in fact be based off of the colorado/canyon. not the opposite. You were close....but close only counts with horse shoes and hand grenades.

Don't believe it?Chevrolet S-10 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Has links to all the models mentioned above.

Edmunds said:
Except that it is a compact-to-midsize truck built on a ladder frame and having four wheels, the 2004 Colorado had virtually nothing in common with the S10 it superseded.

Chevrolet LUV, S-10 and Colorado

i dont like the fact that even the word "honda"seems to attract every single hater in the world.somebody will always hate no matter what.i got asked if i was gonna put neon lights on my honda generator"like the honda cars you see"i saw my good fabricator buddy for the first time in a while and hes like "you STILL drive a fwd honda car?thats very 90's of you".he loves everything honda.loves them stock,for their intended purpose.hates on modified hondas.if you mod a fwd honda he turns to the biggest hater and hes a cool guy.it just brings the hater out.but thats how you know its good.

True, i find the bikes get more respect though. My friend doesnt really like hondas, he likes mine cause its tasteful and has something performance actually done to it. He has a CRF 250 or something. His and his other rider friend always joke by saying "oh i love Hondas, they are always welcome in our shop, as long as its a 2 wheeled Honda."

manufactuers raping us for performance parts,
Attracts CHP's like a box of donuts,
and the high price of the state ref tickets

True, i find the bikes get more respect though. My friend doesnt really like hondas, he likes mine cause its tasteful and has something performance actually done to it. He has a CRF 250 or something. His and his other rider friend always joke by saying "oh i love Hondas, they are always welcome in our shop, as long as its a 2 wheeled Honda."
My firends love Honda bikes but say thier cars are shit. They would rather have a Cavriler, or a old Subrau or even a Geo Metro. It't they're parents saying "Hondas are shit" but thier bikes and generstors are wonderful.

I hate that retards from California think they can tune in Texas the same way they do in California...

On another note, when I was shopping 3.5 years ago, these were my choices:

lightly used S2000 AP1
used C5 Corvette
really old NSX
new RSX
5 year old BMW 328
2 year old Benz C240
really old Viper

I bought the S2000.

Id love an NSX, seeing them up close or at a glimpse you would thinks its a Ferrari of some kinda, and i know Ferrari's.

I hate that retards from California think they can tune in Texas the same way they do in California...

I hate that shit. I almost got killed by a damn Californian trying to run me off the road once. Them and their stupid riced-out cars are coming up this way....

Id love an NSX, seeing them up close or at a glimpse you would thinks its a Ferrari of some kinda, and i know Ferrari's.
I'd prefer this...
94 GSR mid-engine RWD H22A4 conversion - Team Integra
Built for the love of an NSX, with the practicality of an Integra. Driving an NSX you get hella-paranoid.

You wreck an NSX and FUCK. You wreck an Integra, no matter how much work, it's still just an Integra. And if you built it, you can rebuild it.

That is the god-damnest thing ive ever seen. Good link slushy. I still like the look of NSX's tho.

i hate the theft

Attachments

• 100_1116.JPG
    100_1116.JPG
    560.2 KB · Views: 182
  • 100_1122.JPG
    100_1122.JPG
    595.5 KB · Views: 157
Back