WRX owner bites the dust.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread...92&page=4&pp=25

REPORT NO: A015891E
DATE: 030806
TIME: 1:15 AM
LOCATION: SCOTT COUNTY ON COUNTY ROAD 524 4 MILES NORTHEAST OF SIKESTON
CAR: 2006 SUBARU WRX
DRIVERS AGE: 23
ADDRESS: SIKESTON, MO

NOTES: DRIVER LOST CONTROL OF VEHICLE, RAN OFF THE LEFT SIDE OF THE ROADWAY AND STRUCK A TREE. VEHICLE TOTALLY BURNED. DRIVER PRONOUNCED AT THE SCENE BY DEPUTY CORONER.

Sorry for the caps, this is almost a direct copy/paste of the accident report. The vehicle is said to have been going in excess of 120 mph, became airborn after running off the road, and struck the lone tree in the field...8 feet up. The single-car accident happened less than 2 miles from his home. I have more details (my girlfriends dad is the coroner), but I'll spare everyone. I'll be taking pictures tomorrow.

Everyone, please, let this be a reminder.

hoe the hell did they get a body out of that? the freakin motor is in the drivers' seat!

I'm a firm believer that every car shoudl ahve a cage internally built into it.

had he had a cage in the bay, he might have survived.

a hans system would be nice too...

What the hell was he doing going 120+ mph at 1:15 am? Theory of Evolution is not just a theory anymore, retards die, common sense thrives.

jesus...i see alot of wrecked cars in my day to day routine

but...christ.....120-0 instantaneously.....forget it

I can see how that would happen. I would get a few in me and start taking that bump and having some fun. Of course, I would do it in my Leone and prolly not above 30 mph.

My friend's took their Mustang over train tracks at about 120 and the car came down so hard that it just exploded and flipped forwards. The engine was tossed up, then came crashing down and the transmission folded off of it's mounts, the axle blew right out and left the car, the glass all shattered and the doors were bent and couldn't open. It didn't hit a tree.

reminds me of the vid of the type r catching air off a small bridge crest then flipping and leading to the death of the driver, while his friends taped it from the side of the road...

dont remember where it was.

this R comes up the road, just shited to 3rd... hits a little bump like this road has... launches, lands wrong, and it throws him right into a ditch. guy died.

Back