150 shoot nos

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jeremy96GSR

I have a 96 integra GSR and im going to spray 150 shot of nos to it at the strip this weekend so wut do u think will happen i think i will blow my motor apart.

i dont think you will blow it.....matter of fact....just put the nos hose directly in the air filter.......its a 121654684151684516841544 shot ....lol

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*gasp*

OMFG I can't breathe...

Out will come your rod.

Naa, it'll probably handle it, but its a BAD idea. If your motor is totally stock, run a 50-75 shot.. that shouldn't damage your motor*.

*If, by some freak chance you hit your motor with a 75 HP shot of nos and it shoves two rods up your ass, and two rods in your eye sockets, I am not claiming responsibility

so who is speaking from experience

i have been runing 125 on a stock motor for about a year the only thing that i have done is blew a head gasket

hey just dont forget to retard your timing about 8+ deg, run 3steps colder plug and you should run 100no lead or better lead wont hurt much but a o2 sensor if you have bad luck ive been runing leaded for quite sometime and my o2 is still ok

you are going to be real fas with a 150 shot if you have every thing set up correctly. have fun and hope your axles hold if you havent upgrated

and i wouldnt spray that much offf the line unless you have serious drive line mods and good sized slicks

o yea you also need a fuelpump to run that much your stock one will never keep up

Originally posted by Jeremy96GSR@Jul 28 2005, 01:35 PM
I have a 96 integra GSR and im going to spray 150 shot of nos to it at the strip this weekend so wut do u think will happen i think i will blow my motor apart.
[post=532470]Quoted post[/post]​

Have fun with that one. I wouldn't do it but hey it's not my motor.

50%(additional) of your crank hp(before nitrous) is an entriely safe venture.

70% if you know what you are doing

1.25-1.5 degrees of timing per 50 shot. make sure fuel can keep up. and tune that bitch. you'll be fine. using those percentages.

remember, its unequal cylinder pressures that blows things to hell.

btw, my buddy @ UTI in orlando setup a neon with direct port. 1 fuel and 1 nitrous nozzle per runner. it was cool when each runner had a 250 shot on it. lol.

friend of mine did a 100 shot on a stock 2000 prelude snaped a rod after the second shot i wouldnt do it...

Originally posted by Jeremy96GSR@Jul 28 2005, 04:35 PM
[post=532470]Quoted post[/post]​

Go right ahead buddy....GOod luck..... while your at it....Advance your timing...bahaha.. WHen your shit blows up, PM me and i'll sell you my gsr engine....

Nahh..Dude..dont even think about doing that.. 75 shot and thats pushing it....IMO..

Good lUcK! :lol:

Originally posted by d16y8_93_civic_lx@Jul 28 2005, 07:25 PM
friend of mine did a 100 shot on a stock 2000 prelude snaped a rod after the second shot i wouldnt do it...
[post=532587]Quoted post[/post]​

it apparently wasn't tuned right at all.

Back