350Z

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i would sport it, but then again, i would sport just about any good looking car given to me, lol

My dad is in love with this car. He's seriously considering getting one

i have a friend who's dad has one, but then again, his bro has an RSX-S, his sister has a 4th gen LUDE and his cousin has a 4th gen lude with appros 250 whp... wish family pimped out cars like that

So....what would you guys give me for a 93 del sol, 134000 miles on the body, Just swapped GSR engine, bout 6000 on the engine, overboared with type r pistons, aem cai, dc sports 4-1 header, and a full 2.25" inch exhaust with magnaflow header, got skunk2 cam gears to go on. Just outta curiousity. Got some limited rice but nothing major. Hit me up with some numbers fellas.

the new 350Z was designed to produce ZERO lift top or bottom
and it ran the same 1/4 time as a 1996 300ZX Twin Turbo
and if you look as the side profiles of the different Z's they are obviously both Z's

Werd on the Silvia. I would love an old Datsun 260Z. That car is sweet. There was a guy living in Longmont that always rolled through the Liquor Stoare where I worked that drove a completely restored 260Z, the car was beautiful. He was selling it when I moved but I couldn't afford it and I didn't want to give up the Teg.

theres a guy at my school that drives a nice looking 200z, i'd rock it

my dad use to drive the datsun z. i would take it for a spin every now and then.. it was a cool car i was only 16 just got my license, i had a lot of fun makin the ass end slide out. :p

My problem with the 350Z is there is no throw back to the Datsun Z cars, I don't care what Dave Coleman thinks. It's a cool car, just not a Z.

I read that article, the 350 from the side looks more like the new Lexus convertable than a Z to me. It lacks the distincitve styling the Datsuns had.

Originally posted by KrAzKrEg@Oct 9 2002, 11:39 PM
So....what would you guys give me for a 93 del sol, 134000 miles on the body, Just swapped GSR engine, bout 6000 on the engine, overboared with type r pistons, aem cai, dc sports 4-1 header, and a full 2.25" inch exhaust with magnaflow header, got skunk2 cam gears to go on. Just outta curiousity. Got some limited rice but nothing major. Hit me up with some numbers fellas.

Uhh, last time I checked, this was a Z post..Where in the hell did you get a classified from?

Dude...If you didnt notice, i started this thread and im considering selling my car and using the loot as a downpayment on a 350z, sooooo it fits into this section nicely since im not actually posting it for sale. Crunching numbers.

eeeeeh....anyways, i was looking over the car's specs and was noticing that the compression is a little high for nice turbo setup. Anyone know how a typical nissan block holds boost. I know the skyline is tha shizzit, just wondering about other nissan engines.

I dont no about the car, it has the styling of the Audi TT. About a year after the TT came out, all the concept cars had the TT shape like the Chrylier Crossfire and the Z. The prob is the new Z is way too big. I would so much rather have a 300zx twin turbo but i am not willing to shell out 10-19K. On some what the same note, my dad had 2 datson 240z's. (dont know how he did it but my pops has had some tite cars like a 63 split window corvertte, Honda 600 (chaindriven 11k redline for a car ain't bad but it was slow as hell, 68hp) and some other cool cars.)

Back