350Z

KrAzKrEg

What do you guys think of the new nissan 350z...287hp, 274ft-lbs of torque, 3188lbs. Im thinking that things gotta be pretty quick. Do a little work on that thing and i bet it would fly. Wouldnt mind having one of those.

lsvtec

GNU/Linux Evangelist
Looks like ass compared to all the other Z cars. It got none of the Z styling.

KrAzKrEg

No doubt...youd think only being a two seater, they could get that weight down...oh well, still think its phat.

B16

Super Moderator
VIP
i'm still undecided... i've seen pictures of some that have had suspension work, and they look better a little lower :)

khan

Village idiot
looks like an Aston Martin. but i was car shopping with my mom the other day (i told her to get a s2k..she wouldnt listen) and the sales man told me the 350z ran a high 13 to low 14 quarter. fucking liars

90 accord

Chicks dig the box
VIP
Originally posted by khan@Oct 9 2002, 12:17 AM
looks like an Aston Martin. but i was car shopping with my mom the other day (i told her to get a s2k..she wouldnt listen) and the sales man told me the 350z ran a high 13 to low 14 quarter. fucking liars

no, it's true, the following is thanks to scc...

287bhp
274 crank torque
249 whp
240 wheel torque
redline: 6600 rpm
weight: 3197 lbs
53/47
0-30 2.2s
0-60 5.8s
30-50 2.2s
50-70 3.1s
1/4: 14.0s
trap speed: 99.2 mph
lateral grip: .88g
slalom speed: 70.2 mph
60-0: 113ft

oh yeah, someone just got

90 accord

Chicks dig the box
VIP
oh i got somethin for ya, lol, notttt. i was j/p with ya mang

yeah, i've seen a few, there pretty slick looking.

KrAzKrEg

Im thinking, throw a turbo on that dude (or two :) ) and youd be chasing surpras around town. I personally really like that car, think im gonna look into it. What SCC did you get those numbers from 90accord?

90 accord

Chicks dig the box
VIP
they were in the last mnths scc i think, i'll tell you when i can find it for sure though, lol