350Z

• Thread starter Thread starter KrAzKrEg
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 3K

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

KrAzKrEg

What do you guys think of the new nissan 350z...287hp, 274ft-lbs of torque, 3188lbs. Im thinking that things gotta be pretty quick. Do a little work on that thing and i bet it would fly. Wouldnt mind having one of those.

No doubt...youd think only being a two seater, they could get that weight down...oh well, still think its phat.

i'm still undecided... i've seen pictures of some that have had suspension work, and they look better a little lower :)

looks like an Aston Martin. but i was car shopping with my mom the other day (i told her to get a s2k..she wouldnt listen) and the sales man told me the 350z ran a high 13 to low 14 quarter. fucking liars

Originally posted by khan@Oct 9 2002, 12:17 AM
looks like an Aston Martin. but i was car shopping with my mom the other day (i told her to get a s2k..she wouldnt listen) and the sales man told me the 350z ran a high 13 to low 14 quarter. fucking liars

no, it's true, the following is thanks to scc...

287bhp
274 crank torque
249 whp
240 wheel torque
redline: 6600 rpm
weight: 3197 lbs
53/47
0-30 2.2s
0-60 5.8s
30-50 2.2s
50-70 3.1s
1/4: 14.0s
trap speed: 99.2 mph
lateral grip: .88g
slalom speed: 70.2 mph
60-0: 113ft

oh yeah, someone just got

bmw-owned.jpg

ok little man... ill see you on sat...

and youll disappear like kent. j/k

oh i got somethin for ya, lol, notttt. i was j/p with ya mang

yeah, i've seen a few, there pretty slick looking.

Im thinking, throw a turbo on that dude (or two :) ) and youd be chasing surpras around town. I personally really like that car, think im gonna look into it. What SCC did you get those numbers from 90accord?

it's was it looked like it didn't do well with mods! i wouldn't buy it

Back