69 c10

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EG_squeegee

Clean Squeegee
Thought ide put up some pics of my c10 project. Its dropped in the front a bit, 305 thats ready to retire, not sure what im doin with it yet though, its raping my bank and my d16 is pretty tired.

000_0449.jpg

000_0450.jpg

Oh i know trust me haha. I saw it for sale and couldnt help myself. My original plan was to drop it on some baby moons and go rat rod style with it.

bag it as there are plenty of parts out there to do that with the C10. if you need places to look for parts, lemme know and i will hook send ya some links.

btw, did you buy it already flat black? and that body looks pretty damn straight too!

Yeah pretty much thats how i bought it, and thats what sold me on it was the condition of the body and frame, even the interior is in great shape. The engine i wasnt too worried about since i would be dropping another one in it anyways. Air bags would be sick, expensive though...:angry2:

Good deal, i just need to invest in a half decent welder and trash my garbage harbor freight flux fuck shit.

yeah you can get a frame notch and everything else to bag it from these places too:

- suicidedooors.com
- store.gaugemagazine.com

ive bought quite a bit of stuff from both places (so much so that i have em on speed dial on my cell phone...lol) and i can fully vouch for their products, customer service and delivery times are top notch.

Wow, i never realized how cheap it could be if i did it myself. You've sparked my enthusiasm back into my ol pickup. Time to grab a six pack and the welder. :imgone:

I am probably going to be the only one to say don't hack the truck up. I am not saying that bagging a truck is hacking it, but you do the notches and other stuff that takes away from a classic. Do a nice static lowering on it. The 67-72s are getting hard to find in that condition. My dream truck is a 67 c10 swb. I saw one on craigslist a few days ago for 15k in mint condition but I can't find the ad again. I should have jumped one it.

also If your current 305 is wearing out. Grab the v8 from the newer style trucks, like a 94 or something. They have the roller hydro lifters in the engine, and they'll give that ol 69 a nice little punch. and probably better gas milage as well.

Do the wood style bed floor too. LMC truck catalog will sell you ever last bolt that looks original, and with a nice red oak wood floor in it. She'll look bangin. especially since when you go to either C notch or anything. The wood floor can be lifted to any level. and still leave your truck looking clean.

Good luck with your beautiful truck man.

383 stroker ftw. Easy and cheap to build.

I've been eyeballing c10s.. several in my area popped up for sale recently, no doubt because they get 4 miles to the gallon.. so tempting.. $750-$1000, all running condition.. but the three I've looked at were beat to hell and back. I need another project.. I haven't had one in 3+ years.

I have a 350 4 bolt block and a turbo 400 trans sitting in the shop just waiting for something to come along.

383 stroker ftw. Easy and cheap to build.

I have a 350 4 bolt block and a turbo 400 trans sitting in the shop just waiting for something to come along.

Niiiiiiiice

once upon a time I had a 84 chevy C10. first vehicle I've owned. god I miss that truck, so many memories. :rolleyes: I'd do anything to get it back... but... its long gone and its soul lives in a crusher now...

Back