95 Del Sol Si For Sale Body Kit, Wheels....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I have a 95 Del Sol Si for sale for 7900. I'm not firm on the price but I'm also not going to flex much because i need close to that for what I want. If you're thinking about making a bad ass Del Sol with your h22, gsr, ctr swap and you're also planning on makin it look pimp, why not buy this car that's already got half the work done for you? Full Kaminari body kit, 17" Fittipaldi flame wheels, PIAA driving lights, Ractive blue headlight bulbs, lowered on coil overs, VIS Racing carbon fiber hood. No real engine mods just a Tanabe SMR exhaust and AEM short ram intake because I wanted it to sound cool until I did my GSR swap. But now I'm loosing interest in my baby and I'm getting a little tired of not having back seats. Oh shit I almost forgot?! I've invested about 1500 into the stereo system. Alpine CDA 9813 cd/mp3/wma XM ready deck. Polk Audio MM6 component system for the mids and tweets. And it's powered buy an eclipse 500 watt amp to the polks. It's all wired with street wire and all installations done professionally at Car Toys. There is also wires running to the trunk for subs but they aren't in there anymore because I fried my last pair I had and they sounded like garbage anyways. You can check it out at http://members.cardomain.com/lccynmbr13 . If you're interested call me at home at 425-277-1509 or on my cell at 425-213-2318. DO NOT CALL IF YOU AREN'T SERIOUSLY INTERESTED! DON'T CALL OFFERING ME $5000 DOLLARS!!! DO NOT CALL ME ASKING WHAT'S BEEN DONE TO THE CAR. EVERYTHING IS LISTED HERE!

I would be interested in trade for a 95-99 Eclipse GS-T or GSX.

Thanks for looking.

Back