A/C Compatible Ramhorn manifold comparison...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

what exactly did you buy?

i'd recommend crome. it's more than enough to get a solid tune on.

what exactly did you buy?

i'd recommend crome. it's more than enough to get a solid tune on.

I bought Mike's aka Calesta's Hondata s200 with all the bells and whistles, B. Heck, ask him. haha It's still in his Civic. :D

It had a leak in one of the welds... He did make contact and they sent him a new one with a little bit of an upgrade... even though the new one was shipped at his expense. But as for the quality of the second one AMAZING, its just that I'm a one time guy, I dont like to have any downtime(shipping and such). But yea diffently keep them in mind.
That is not a GO-AUTOWORKS manifold.
1. I've never had to warranty a mini ram (that is also the most popular manifold sold)
2. I wouldn't have charged return shippinig to the customer on any warranty. Depending on the time and circumstance, we cover shipping both ways for "warranty" issues.

It may have been a different ___ Autoworks, but it wasn't us. I hate to thread jack, if you tell me what city or state it was I'll tell you who it was from. There are other co's with similar names, I'm sure I know which one it was, but don't want to speculate. But again, we did not sell a Mini Ram that was leaking from a weld.

Back to the topic, Full Race always gets a big thumb up as well.

That is not a GO-AUTOWORKS manifold.
1. I've never had to warranty a mini ram (that is also the most popular manifold sold)
2. I wouldn't have charged return shippinig to the customer on any warranty. Depending on the time and circumstance, we cover shipping both ways for "warranty" issues.

It may have been a different ___ Autoworks, but it wasn't us. I hate to thread jack, if you tell me what city or state it was I'll tell you who it was from. There are other co's with similar names, I'm sure I know which one it was, but don't want to speculate. But again, we did not sell a Mini Ram that was leaking from a weld.

Back to the topic, Full Race always gets a big thumb up as well.

No worries about the thread jacking. Thank you for clearing that up for us. :thumbsup:

the s200 is a fine system, don't get me wrong. i just think you can do just as good for cheaper.
but, if you already bought it, now orries.

the s200 is a fine system, don't get me wrong. i just think you can do just as good for cheaper.
but, if you already bought it, now orries.

Whew! Good thing. As soon as I had the chance to get the s200 I went for it figuring it would be one of the best choices for tuning. It's all good though. Whenever I finish my first build and perhaps move on to another, I may go a different route as far as tuning.

That kit seems really great though, B. Just for shits and giggles and also since I do not have the money for the kit right now, I am going to search around for parts here and there and see what ends up being the most cost effective way to go. Though I am already leaning towards the kit, if that is the one that I end up with. Again, thanks for that post. :thumbsup:

you won't piece together that kit for cheaper. there's a significant discount on that.

when i bought it, it was over 6 grand :(

you won't piece together that kit for cheaper. there's a significant discount on that.

when i bought it, it was over 6 grand :(

I took a look around on just a few things, i.e. just the manifold and dump tube/downpipe and as I figured and you pointed out, there is no way that I would be able to piece it together for cheaper.

How did you like it and what were your reasons for getting it? Also, if you could, would you please post your build thread here. I jump from computer to computer all of the time and don't have the link anymore. *sigh* Your build, among other things I have read, was a great inspiration in deciding which manifold to get at the very least. Plus, doesn't that Ramhorn fucker just look damn sexy and cool under the hood? haha

I took a look around on just a few things, i.e. just the manifold and dump tube/downpipe and as I figured and you pointed out, there is no way that I would be able to piece it together for cheaper.

How did you like it and what were your reasons for getting it? Also, if you could, would you please post your build thread here. I jump from computer to computer all of the time and don't have the link anymore. *sigh* Your build, among other things I have read, was a great inspiration in deciding which manifold to get at the very least. Plus, doesn't that Ramhorn fucker just look damn sexy and cool under the hood? haha

Dude, you have no idea how amazing a ramhorn looks.

Only one word to describe it.. Epic.

Dude, you have no idea how amazing a ramhorn looks.

Only one word to describe it.. Epic.

I welcome ANYONE to post their Ramhorn equipped cars in this thread. This is why I'm waiting for B to post his build thread, so that I may drool for a while. haha

If you have any pics you'd like to post in here, feel free, Matt. I'm just hoping everything works out in the end and I end up with one. :D

If you have a non-a/c Ramhorn equipped car, go for it and post it, GO. I just think they look sexy as hell. It's such a crime to me to be without a/c ever though. haha

Here is some eye candy for you Luis, my friend Adams 563whp B16 EG hatch.
l_65c460aef912c9fb78feaa55b5cd54b8.jpg

And my friend Jasons LSVTEC in a DC Teg, dont know how much he is putting down because we just street tuned it (on an S200:D) But is has to be close to 450whp.

l_3cbbe66e1b231cc7dc7f163c0df84ff4.jpg

Adam had a cool video of his car but he took it off his Myspace and it was on Vimeo so I dont know if Ill be able to find it for you, but Ill try.

Dear God, Byron....my keyboard is on my lap and it just magically "jumped up" in the air. :ph34r:

What kind of gas are they running and how streetable are they? Hell, I'd like to know more about their individual builds since their horsepower is up there.

I tried to rep you but just like herpes, I have to spread it around more.

EDIT: God help me I should ever make a video of my car when it is finally done, please shoot me if I put any type of music in it. It will just be my stupid ass talking. :D

Last edited:
Dear God, Byron....my keyboard is on my lap and it just magically "jumped up" in the air. :ph34r:

What kind of gas are they running and how streetable are they? Hell, I'd like to know more about their individual builds since their horsepower is up there.

I tried to rep you but just like herpes, I have to spread it around more.

Adam has the specs of his build very top secret.:ph34r: All I know about it is whats on the outside, GT35R, Edlebrock Victor X intake mani, 5.0 Mustang TB, 1000cc RC injectors. Thats all I know about his. He made 563 on C16, but has another map for pump gas that is like 450ish. Jasons car is a B1 bottom end, Golden Eagle sleeves, H beams, CP 9:1s, Stock B16 head, 60-1 pushing 15psi, RC1000c ers, Skunk2 intae mani, peak boost ramhorn. Ive only been in Jasons Teg while we where tuning it, we actually used Adams ECU and tweeked his low boost map for In Jasons Teg, and Ill tell you first through half of third are usless.:D Ive never been in Adams car because he is constantly doing something to it so I dont know what its like. And I got that vid up if you didnt see it.

Oh and Ill throw you some rep if you can tell me the name of the song in the begining of Adams video, I really like it, I asked him but he doesnt know because his friend edited the video.

A mustang TB? That's just wrong. haha My build sounds like it will end up being more like Jason's, possibly with the same turbo and manifold, except my head will be FAR from stock and my CP's will be 10:1.

Thanks for posting all of that stuff and the video. :thumbsup:

Oh and Ill throw you some rep if you can tell me the name of the song in the begining of Adams video, I really like it, I asked him but he doesnt know because his friend edited the video.

I'm sure my brother would be able to tell you in a heartbeat, so if you'd like, you can rep him vicariously through me. haha

Last edited:
A mustang TB? That's just wrong. haha My build sounds like it will end up being more like Jason's, possibly with the same turbo and manifold, except my head will be FAR from stock and my CP's will be 10:1.

Thanks for posting all of that stuff and the video. :thumbsup:

I'm sure my brother would be able to tell you in a heartbeat, so if you'd like, you can rep him vicariously through me. haha

Well if you need to know any specifics about any of there builds just ask me and Ill get the info for you. :thumbsup:

And like I said if you can tell me the name of the song, you get the rep.;)

Back