A/C Compatible Ramhorn manifold comparison...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Awesome man, thanks. I'd like to know as much as you are able to find out, even down to how much they ended up spending. I have an idea of how much I will end up spending and I'll tell you what, it will be worth it just so I can finally live my dream. :D

I see Adam dressed up his engine bay and I like that, though it will not be my main priority. Any information/guidance that I can get from other builds is always greatly appreciated. :thumbsup:

I'll have to let my brother hear it and just tell you that I "figured it out". haha

Here's a few randoms during the kit builds...
Ramhorn w/ .70 a/r Bulleye Power 60-1 Vabnd housing
P1040532.jpg

Standard mockup 4 bolt setup
0830452d.jpg

vteckducks setup
DSC00061.jpg

DSC00060.jpg

vid
YouTube - Honda SOHC D16Z6 Turbo Setup - Blueridge Motorsports - Dyno!

I'm with B on this one. I second the Full-Race kits. I've seen and heard nothing but good things from them. :thumbsup:

Oh, and sorry it took me so long to respond in here by the way Luis...I wasn't on any over the weekend...

I'm with B on this one. I second the Full-Race kits. I've seen and heard nothing but good things from them. :thumbsup:

Oh, and sorry it took me so long to respond in here by the way Luis...I wasn't on any over the weekend...

No worries man. I know that a pimp like you is often sought out, especially over the weekends. I figured you would end up getting back to me within the month at least, if the honey's actually gave you a rest for a day. :D

I agree with B as well. That kit is just...mmmm, delicious. On to saving for it! haha

Luis, here's a pic of mine. Kind of crap quality because I didn't use the tripod. And yes, its actually running =D I've been driving it up and down the street in this form:

100_0855copy.jpg

Woops, and again:

100_0857copy.jpg

No filter on the turbo, I know. I haven't been running it like that. I took the filter off 10 minutes ago.

Sonofa...work owns me, Matt. I can't see the pictures and will have to get home to see them. DAMN THE MAN!

Woops, and again:

No filter on the turbo, I know. I haven't been running it like that. I took the filter off 10 minutes ago.

I'd put a better ground on that. While you're at it, move the ground to the back of the block to hide it a little.

Actually, on second thought..... Don't mess with any more grounds. heh.

Sonofa...work owns me, Matt. I can't see the pictures and will have to get home to see them. DAMN THE MAN!

Probally a good thing... got to change pants after looking at those!

Matt has in my mind the best build on this site.

I'd put a better ground on that. While you're at it, move the ground to the back of the block to hide it a little.

Actually, on second thought..... Don't mess with any more grounds. heh.

Haha, it actually doesn't have much function except for fucking up teh pictars.

I have one thats on the backside, just too lazy to remove the old one :ph34r:

My car runs/drives now, so I feel accomplished and I'm taking some time away from the stress of my project :D

Side? FAIL!

I knew it all along.. too good to be true :cry:

Hahahha, so Luis, you decide which kit you're going with yet?

Side? FAIL!

I knew it all along.. too good to be true :cry:

Hahahha, so Luis, you decide which kit you're going with yet?

HAHA! It's all good, dacheat doesn't know anything about the:wub: or having you on the side. Come here and let daddy hold you. hahaha

The Full Race kit seems like the logical choice. I will most likely finish up you know, the block and the head before I get it though. :D

Last edited:
HAHA! It's all good, dacheat doesn't know anything about the :wubs: or having you on the side. Come here and let daddy hold you. hahaha

The Full Race kit seems like the logical choice. I will most likely finish up you know, the block and the head before I get it though. :D
Bahahahah... :ph34r:

Sounds like a good idea, Luis. I don't think a turbo would do so well with no engine :ph34r:

HAHA! It's all good, dacheat doesn't know anything about the :wubs: or having you on the side. Come here and let daddy hold you. hahaha

full race is pretty over priced. I mean they have GREAT!!! quality stuff and produce AMZINGLY FAST cars. But they have also built like 1 grand in profit into their kits.

And as you said earlier your goals arnt that high so look into peakboost will save you alot of money.. Was matts suggestion to me but afraid im leaning towars the full race again(want more hp than a z06, work with them everyday)

full race is pretty over priced. I mean they have GREAT!!! quality stuff and produce AMZINGLY FAST cars. But they have also built like 1 grand in profit into their kits.

And as you said earlier your goals arnt that high so look into peakboost will save you alot of money.. Was matts suggestion to me but afraid im leaning towars the full race again(want more hp than a z06, work with them everyday)

Now it's your turn to provide a link to a kit on Peakboost that is comparable to the one on Full Race. GO! :D

Back