A new swap: 3.5L RL engine in a 91 Legend Coupe 5 speed *VID*

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I appreciate the bump! I never saw this(closes to it was Legend engine in Accord); I'm going to show this to my cousin who's a big Legend fan.

wow dude, way to disappear for 3 years. lol

Lol. I've been around here and there. Just not back to that particular thread. I was definitely around last summer looking for answers to my CRX with the B18 swap. :D

not my car, but looks like this guy swapped in the same engine you've got. this ones boosted as well though :eek:

rwdcivic5.jpg

Canton huh? Still have this thing? Ill have to keep my eye out for it.

Very Nice.. My mom has an 2007 RL. I just never wanted to push it like that.

So, does it bolt up to the 91 trans or do you have to use the RL trans?
I've seen the early 90's go pretty cheap here near Memphis.

E

Very Nice.. My mom has an 2007 RL. I just never wanted to push it like that.

So, does it bolt up to the 91 trans or do you have to use the RL trans?
I've seen the early 90's go pretty cheap here near Memphis.

E

The 3.5 will bolt onto the Legend trans. I did this swap including the type II cams and manifold and also put in a 6spd from a 94 Legend.

Mine....(I'm still finishing up some things in the bay to make it look better)
9427_131325676735_515231735_2936019_3140993_n.jpg

Canton huh? Still have this thing? Ill have to keep my eye out for it.

I didn't have it out this year. Rebuilding the hood after wifey's grandfather backed into it. The insurance company gave me $2900 for the hood, lol.

When are you going to have that finished? I'm going to be up that way this spring :D

I have 3 major projects going on right now. I'm almost done with 2 of them. As soon as the 3rd is done, I'm going to paint my car. I would say it will be done at the end of the month.

Back