Abortion thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

My friend got nearly 2k back in PA for one kid, plug 4k for his normal refund.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@May 15 2005, 12:24 PM
But he has a very valid point on where I should have learned the first time
[post=499529]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: at least you realize that

I used to work with a girl who had an abortion, then got pregnant again like 6 weeks later. her and her boyfriend (currently her husband) decided to keep that one. IMO, they should of just kept the first one.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 15 2005, 10:28 AM
nope, i'm saying it to.

I'm all for Abortions.  if you can't take care of it, don't have it.
I don't want to pay for another kid on my tax dollars.
[post=499530]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid:, both B and E.

Im glad you were able to make the right decision all four times. And now Im glad you learned from it (some just don't get it on the first time lol).

Also, directed toward B's comment, seriously, i think its a bigger moral infringement forcing society to bear to cost of your mistakes than it is to kill a fetus.

man... in my opinion if you stick your dick and get a girl pregnant, take care of the kid if its mutual concent.

If you make the girl get an abortion, don't stick your dick into a girl if you are not man enough to take care of a child...

In my opinion, girls who have been raped, etc... and ended up pregnant should be able to get an abortion bc its not mutual.

other than that, dude you are an asshole in my honest opinion, I really hope you and her will never be able to have babies anymore...

4 innocent babies dead bc of two assholes!!!

sorry, just my two cents...

well ive bought 2 abortions in my day....i still talk to one of the girls...but i dont know where i would be if i had 2 kids runing around...i guess i took the easy way out...oh well atleast its not 4 ...lol

and dont make the guy feel bad; guys'...people make mistakes.... it happends....yes even 4

:ph34r:

You're only 18 now and you knocked four girls up over the last four years?

I don't know if people realize this but its not usually an easy task to get a girl pregnant. Some people have to try for months and months or years and years before they can conceive; there has to be just the right conditions at just the right time.

My first statement would be, wow you are one unlucky guy to have gotten four girls pregnant over the last four years. Some guys go years without wearing rubbers and never get a single girl pregnant. I wish I could reconstruct what an anatomy teacher once told me about there being a very short window to get pregnant and all the conditions that must be met, but I was amazed at how difficult it is to actually get someone pregnant.

My second statement would be what in the hell were you thinking and where were your parents? I don't care if you're 14 or not, when you're five and get in trouble for something you learn not to do it again, you should have had used some common sense. By 14 you're more than old enough to understand that if you're having sex the repercussions and if you didn't understand the first incident should have made you understand.

As for he issue of aborption, I'm pro abortion but did you ever think of adoption? You ever think of wearing a rubber or her being on the pill? You ever think about exhibiting some common sense before your primal instincts kicked in and told you to "hump. hump, hump". Seems to me as if you're a selfish person and have no conscious to have acted as wreckless as you did. Had you driven a car wrecklessly and killed people this entire board would have flamed you but because you're a male and you were only 'wreckless' with your dick nobody really gives you shit. Its a shame.

As Chris Rock said in one of his comedy routines, "Nigga stop fucking...put the dick down!"

People do stupid shit when they are young. I'm with E and B. Its better an abortion than annother kid that won't be treated right. At least he has the balls to admit he was wrong and I'm sure he now knows to at the very least to wear a fuckin rubber.

Originally posted by Blanco@May 15 2005, 12:18 PM
That's why you shouldn't try to fuck everything with a pretty smile.
[post=499526]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+May 15 2005, 12:28 PM-->
@May 15 2005, 01:01 PM
welp i guess ill be the only person in here saying this

congratulations
[post=499524]Quoted post[/post]​

nope, i'm saying it to.

I'm all for Abortions. if you can't take care of it, don't have it.

i totally disagree. ever heard the saying "you lay you pay"? if you are man enough to have sex with a woman, then you are man enough to help in the responsibilites of taking care of your kid. and if you cant take care of the baby, then put the kid up for adoption where that kid will be loved by people who can take care of them and be a good mentor to the kid.

Originally posted by Citizen_Insane@May 15 2005, 01:57 PM
People do stupid shit when they are young. I'm with E and B. Its better an abortion than annother kid that won't be treated right. At least he has the balls to admit he was wrong and I'm sure he now knows to at the very least to wear a fuckin rubber.
[post=499560]Quoted post[/post]​

Holy shit this board is filled with a lot of well, he was young and its better he did what he did becuase he couldnt support the kid....

I agree with E and B about the not having the kid becuase of it diggin into our tax dollars but holy fuck E and B why the hell can't you just say STOP HAVING SEX!!!!!

Ask yourself, What would happen if you were 14 and ran your dirt bike into your dads Lexus "if he had one" First time Im sure the dad would be understanding but after the 4th time I'm sure he would have beat you sense less.

But its ok right? becuase you would be only 14 yo................

I'm pro abortion however, I wouldnt mind seeing a law passed that only lets you have ONE every x many years or if you have a police report stating it was from rape.

Bottom line if you're old enough to have sex you're old enough to take care of whatever might come out.

If shes on the pill and you guys pratice good birth controlled sex then I wouldnt be so harsh about the whole aportion becuase shit does happen but I very much doubt you did anything other then push your penis into the girls

Just wondering. When you came did you pull out?

Originally posted by Citizen_Insane@May 15 2005, 01:57 PM
[post=499560]Quoted post[/post]​

Its thread would be 100% different if he said.

When I was younger I really messed up way to many times and happened to knock 4 girls up and aborted each one.

Its still bad but its better then.

Hey guess what I found the paperwork on the 4 kids I killed!

Is this an I fucked up thread or a hey isnt this cool I spent 3000 bucks on killing babies!

It's just coming off WAY wrong.

STOP HAVING SEX!!!!!

Yea...that just might happen.... I'll revise it though

"Stop having unprotected sex."

I dunno, I've known a lot of people who've gotten pregnant on accident.

It's a little rediculous to say...I and the partner would have to raise a child we wouldn't want together. Maybe she didn't feel like trying to push somethign the size of a watermelon out of something the size of a lemon. Maybe she didn't feel she was ready to be a mother.

We aren't in 1776...theses options are here for a reason. I didn't force any one of them to get an abortion and would have taken care of the kid if they decided to have it...In the end it was her decision, it was her body.

I'd rather pay $845 then XXXXXX for a kid that was a complete accident and we both don't want.

Ask yourself, What would happen if you were 14 and ran your dirt bike into your dads Lexus "if he had one" First time Im sure the dad would be understanding but after the 4th time I'm sure he would have beat you sense less.

That's what auto insurance is for...this case an "abortion". You have an accident you fix it.

Sure I should have learned, but I didn't.
I should have learned when my liscense was suspended...but it took a few times before I did.

Bottom line if you're old enough to have sex you're old enough to take care of whatever might come out.

NO...that has to be the least intelligent thing out of your posts. Everything else could be valid, but that's just stupid.

BDN,
Speaking for myself...If any of them deceided to have the baby I would have taken care of it.

Just wondering. When you came did you pull out?

I was probably too fucked up to realize, but 4 years ago....I don't know, ....It answers the question right there, I probably didn't. Me and one of the girls were probably drunk or high or something, I'm a lot less coordinated when I'm not sober.

Its thread would be 100% different if he said.

When I was younger I really messed up way to many times and happened to knock 4 girls up and aborted each one.

Its still bad but its better then.

Hey guess what I found the paperwork on the 4 kids I killed!

Is this an I fucked up thread or a hey isnt this cool I spent 3000 bucks on killing babies!

It's just coming off WAY wrong.

you're rtight it just came out wrong...

I was just stating my stupidty...I don't think it's "cool". Like I said I feel kinda bad about it.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@May 15 2005, 02:30 PM
STOP HAVING SEX!!!!!

[post=499570]Quoted post[/post]​

I hate guys like yourself. You want to play but you never want to pay.

Seems to me you still haven't figured it out or grown the fuck up.

Originally posted by 2000Si+May 15 2005, 02:32 PM-->
92civicb18b1
@May 15 2005, 02:30 PM
STOP HAVING SEX!!!!!

[post=499572]Quoted post[/post]​

Hate me all you want...

Are you going to stop having sex if they decide to take every birth control off the market?

Originally posted by BodyDroppedNikes+May 15 2005, 03:05 PM-->
Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 15 2005, 12:28 PM
E_SolSi
@May 15 2005, 01:01 PM
welp i guess ill be the only person in here saying this

congratulations
[post=499524]Quoted post[/post]​

nope, i'm saying it to.

I'm all for Abortions. if you can't take care of it, don't have it.

i totally disagree. ever heard the saying "you lay you pay"? if you are man enough to have sex with a woman, then you are man enough to help in the responsibilites of taking care of your kid. and if you cant take care of the baby, then put the kid up for adoption where that kid will be loved by people who can take care of them and be a good mentor to the kid.
[post=499564]Quoted post[/post]​

while i do see what you are saying here, i have seen far too many cases where the kid doesnt get adopted by a nice loving family, they end up in and out of foster homes where they are verbally / physicaly abused, treated as little more than livestock
often they end up somehow mixed up in the legal system, usually starting off with petty theft / shoplifting at a young age, turning to larger more serious crimes as they get older, several end up in some way associated with drugs (use, sale, or both), landing them in juvy or jail

when adoption goes right, it is a great thing, i have a few friends who were adopted and everything has gone very well for them... but i have also seen the negative side to putting kids up for adoption as well

im not going to hate on you for the abortions and what not. but damn, 4. crap shit skies... its all on you. Im not goin to bash you and call you names and shit as some of these idiots will do on here. Im not goin to argue with them over if its right or wrong.

when it all boils down to it. at least he's not living off the common wealth of NJ or NY where ever he lives... thats all im going to say. id rahter someone have an abortion than have a child and collect welfare. You could have atleast gave them up for adoption.

Its all your choices.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1+May 15 2005, 02:34 PM-->
Originally posted by 2000Si@May 15 2005, 02:32 PM
92civicb18b1
@May 15 2005, 02:30 PM
STOP HAVING SEX!!!!!

[post=499572]Quoted post[/post]​

Hate me all you want...

Are you going to stop having sex if they decide to take every birth control off the market?
[post=499573]Quoted post[/post]​

That's not my point. You seem to be all about getting some in any way shape or form. You've yet to learn from your mistakes and you'll continue to do stupid shit and make mistakes like this.

That's the problem with this country. Too many horny bastards without a clue in their head that just want to have those few minutes of pleasure but don't ever want to accept the possible consequences of their actions.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all prochoice but Christ... give a kid a chance. If you can't take care of it, do you know how many people are on adoption waiting lists in this country?

I'm gonna put in my two cents then go on my way.

I'm completely against abortions. Unless there is some legit reason for it; ie the girl was raped, or a severe medical condition. Now if you want an abortion because you feel as if you were too young to raise a child, or some stupid ass reason like that. that is just complete bullshit. That is like you going and robbing a store thinking that you are gonna get away then you get caught. you know what the consequences are and you are going to have to deal with them if you don't accomplish what you are trying to do (have sex and not get a girl pregnant).

Just as Brian said above me, i'm not going to bash you and call you names. This happened in the past. I commend you on knowing your limitations, knowing that you wouldn't be able to raise a healthy child. But abortion isn't the only option. You and the girl both have parents right. they can help you out. Adoption?? there are thousands of people in this nation that have a loving home to raise a child, but they can't due to some reason. they would give anything to raise a child. Hopefully you have grown up a lot since then and really do use protection and don't just say it to look like you've changed.

well that is all i have to say now.

i have a kid now...

And if the mother would allow me to take care of her I would, but she doesn't.

You say give a kid a chance...come on, do you guys know how many kids are in orphanages, still waiting for homes? Babies go faster, yea, but some females don't want to have the kid and it WAS an accident, no matter what the reason they shouldn't be obligated to have the child.

If they (gov't, husband, anyone) ever tried to limit the numebr of abortions, that would taking away a huge part of a females life. It wouldn't be equal and would set females way below men. Yes...that little thing.

You seem to be all about getting some in any way shape or form. You've yet to learn from your mistakes and you'll continue to do stupid shit and make mistakes like this.

You're right...when I go out, a lot of times my main reason for going is to find someone...not necassarily fuck the shit out of her and be gone.

Everyone makes mistakes and I have learned from my mistakes..

When I first learned about abortions I thought it was the worst thing in the world. Then I got a little smarter and started to see the point of it...I did abuse it, but my mentality changed a whole lot after I did have a kid and her mother keeps her from me, I always have that thought in my mind that if I have another the same thing will happen. I know I could go fight this shit in court, but I don't need the extra stress in my life. She'll realize that she messed up later and is going to have a daughter that hates her father.

That's the problem with this country. Too many horny bastards without a clue in their head that just want to have those few minutes of pleasure but don't ever want to accept the possible consequences of their actions.

that's every country...but I did avoided the consequence by going around it. I don't feel a child is a consequence either. I still love my daughter even though I rarely get to see her or do anythign with her.

Back