Abortion thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+May 15 2005, 12:28 PM-->
@May 15 2005, 01:01 PM
welp i guess ill be the only person in here saying this

congratulations
[post=499524]Quoted post[/post]​

nope, i'm saying it to.

I'm all for Abortions. if you can't take care of it, don't have it.
I don't want to pay for another kid on my tax dollars.
[post=499530]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm with B on this....if its not planned, then the kid lives on our tax dollars....not only that..the world is over populated as it is...and healthcare is in the shitter...

Besides...Medically speaking...its not a person yet when its in the "abortion" state..though activists will say it is....Medically its not...

Also, girls have babies for the wrong reason...they have them because they think it will trap the guy to say with her...well thats F'd up......

Also, it sucks for the guy because, if he does not want a kid, he really has no say...because its the womans choice....now he is forced into parent hood when he doesn't want to be...thats how you get dead beat dads.....

And why when its a human, its an abortion, and when its a chicken, its an omelette??????Are we so better then Chickens? When did we pass chickens in goodness??(George Carlin)

I dont understand how you can say Bryan is a bad person. IMO he was looking out for his welfare, the mothers and the childs. How can you say he wasnt being responisble? He paid for the abortions so had a job, wasnt living off the state.

And who are you to tell him he was in the wrong. None of this remotely involves any of you. Had he not made this post none of us would have known he had 4 abortions. We all would have lived out happy little lives. Its kinda like the 9/11 deal, in a neighborhood you'd see maybe 3-4 flags flying in front of someone's house, then once those planes hit the WTC everyone and thier mother had American Flags flying high and they were proud to be an American, only after a tragedy.

My question to all of you is... Does this inadvertantly affect you at all? Does it make it so you can not sleep at night? Does it make it so you can not perform your duties at work?

Yea, didnt think so.

well i think its up to the individuals, to decide if they want to have the kids or not...i'm sure he wouldnt do it again...and if he did...then he doesnt care..

see.....he's learning....btw....i told my wife...(yes we just got married) that she must go on the patch....

Originally posted by formby@May 16 2005, 05:07 PM
see.....he's learning....btw....i told my wife...(yes we just got married) that she must go on the patch....
[post=500136]Quoted post[/post]​

CONGRATS FORMBY.. she does'nt need a patch,all that does its make her Fat...I think..lol--- (EDIT)Oops thats the pill.....hahha..I suck..lol

Just try taking your shizzzt out before you bust a N*t....That might help...lol
Oh and about taking my buddie to CFT, never mind he got the directions and went with his brother..Thanks anyways....

Back to subject....

Brian......------------->SLap a Jimmyyyjane you'd be fine.... ;)

Originally posted by micah@May 16 2005, 11:14 AM
when you have a kid your life is over as you know it. i know, i have 2.
a 14 year old is not in ANY sort of postion financially, emotionally, mentally, etc to raise a child.
to argue that a 14 year old should be raising kids is ridiculous.
[post=499968]Quoted post[/post]​

I agree 100% and have stated that before however it's kinda different when you have FOUR!

You would think that the first time it happened would have scared him shitless but I guess it didnt.

from another post "shes on the singing toilet thing trainer. w/e....

now thats some funny shit when we're drunk. She thinks she's SO special cause her toilet sings when she pees in it."

Just wondering, how often do you get drunk around your child?

That wasn't my kid...

That was my friends kid. The little 2 year old in that one picture I had up.

My daughter is 4 years old. She doesn't have any singing potty that I know of.

And to answer the questiom I've been drunk around her once.

Don't know what to say...it happened four times. I didn't learn my lesson the first, second or third time but I did handle it.

But think about it, like a few people and I said, I wasn't ready to raise a child and it was probably for the best what I did.

Originally posted by Estorvito+May 16 2005, 06:17 PM-->
@May 16 2005, 05:07 PM
[post=500136]Quoted post[/post]​

CONGRATS FORMBY.. she does'nt need a patch,all that does its make her Fat...I think..lol--- (EDIT)Oops thats the pill.....hahha..I suck..lol

Thats the pill, the shot, the patch, and any other hormone 'treatment' that can cause that side effect. Those birth control methods all work due to the hormones, the only difference is how they are introduced to the body - pill form, patch that secretes hormones absorbed through the skin, and injection.

Seriously, it seems as if many people have zero understanding about sex and birth control even when its 2005. The internet is available to nearly everyone - if you don't know something, look it up and educate yourself.

not to start an arguement...but I know what I need to know from experience (no...don't say it) and from learning. I can'st say I know everything though, cause I don't.

As a woman, I'll give you my opinion.

1) i'm very glad Martine can't post in this thread...

I agree that if you think you're responsible enough to HAVE unprotected sex, or even sex at all, you should be educated on the 'side effects' or outcomes. You can get disease or you can get a woman pregnant. If you've done your research, are aware of all of this, you can make an 'educated' decision, and if something happens, you have to own up to it, because by knowing the risks involved, you still made your decision.

However, I have had one abortion (for reasons I'll state later) and I am not happy that I did it, but it was the best choice for everyone involved. I was heavy into drinking, drugs, and the party lifestyle when I got pregnant with what would have been my 2nd child. The doctor and I discussed the options, and since I was not even taking care of my first son, and with the area, and lifestyle I was living, it was completely inappropriate for another baby. Yes, I was old enough to take care of it, no, I didn't have the finances to, but I still could have given it up for adoption... however, there was NO way my mother would let me, since she wouldn't let me with my first son (which is probably what would have happened) because she told me SHE would adopt him. That is a WORSE situation that I'd want to be in, so I opted to abort.

I'm not really on either side, because I think that people should be able to make a conscious and 'wise' decision about what they want to do, but I don't think people should use abortion as birth control. I have 2 kids (who I take care of now, since leaving the whole party thing) and after wisening up, I'm very complete with what I have. I can tell you, I'm glad I don't have 3 kids, because my life would be even more hectic than it is now, but at least I don't use abortion as a birth control method.

and by the way... that was a lot of money for each of them... mine including anesthesia and the procedure was around 400 bucks.

I agree that 4 is a bit much, and you should know better now, and learn from your 'mistakes' and not just keep on doing it, but some of us have to learn that way...

Back