anyone want to go to the dyno ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

erebunicrx

my name is Dale
anyone interested in going to bristol dyno on aug 1st. right now ive got only 4 guys going not only hondas. right now a srt, a mini truck, my crx, and another swapped civic. let me know soon so i can tell thie guy how many people are going. the price is 50 bucks for 3 runs. let me know asap!

I might be in. Maybe I can get my exhaust installed on the truck this week. I want to get a base line on it.
I passed this onto a few friends. What kind of dyno does he have?

its a dynlo jet. no tuning i dont think mine's pretty stock maybe be able to mess around with the timing alittle. there will be a few other trucks there i think.

i want to go, but i would need like 5 runs... Would it be possible for me to go 1st/last or something so i could get a few more runs? I want to at least do some baseline tuning if possible, just to get an idea and stop the cloud of smoke SOMEWHAT.

EDIT: Will this include wideband also for the $50? I would be willing to pay more if i can get more runs in.

see how much intake and exhaust matter on that old KA24E... :)

well....I might head up there the 31st with the AE86.....if I can figuare out my fuel problems...

240SXONE DYNO DAY...July 31st

but it's a Nissan thing...I'm sure if the honda's and other cars come it wouldn't be a problem...hell...I'm taking a Toyota...hehe

i'll be here on the 31'st as well... with the 240 guys.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 25 2004, 10:48 PM
i'll be here on the 31'st as well... with the 240 guys.
[post=368019]Quoted post[/post]​

well come down on sunday and watch me pull some serious numbers. im talkin like 115-120 to the wheels yo.

Originally posted by handlebarsfsr@Jul 25 2004, 12:09 PM
dammnit why couldnt this be like 2 weeks later.. gotta sit this one out.
[post=367819]Quoted post[/post]​

I have the dyno for the day on the 14th if you need to tune let me know.. I can do hondata-vafc-fpr...If you just need some pulls for basline I can make time for you as well.

How much? You have a burner? I have an s200b w/ rom editor & datalogging, but i dont have a portable chip burner. Just a big dog old school setup.

I think I might have to be in on this one this weekend, just to get an a/f baseline.... If its $50 with the a/f, count me in.

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Jul 27 2004, 06:44 AM
How much? You have a burner? I have an s200b w/ rom editor & datalogging, but i dont have a portable chip burner. Just a big dog old school setup.

I think I might have to be in on this one this weekend, just to get an a/f baseline.... If its $50 with the a/f, count me in.
[post=368629]Quoted post[/post]​

Yep I have a burner and the whole setup. ROmulator/burner/logging/editing/boost.. If you come up there with me I can get you a discount on like 1hr so we can do some mild tunning. I'm currently sponsored by Bristol Dyno..

hmmmm
should i see what the insight puts out at the wheels???

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Jul 27 2004, 07:38 AM-->
@Jul 27 2004, 08:29 AM
I'm currently sponsored by Bristol Dyno..
[post=368641]Quoted post[/post]​

you sure that's not the other way around, Tom? :lol: :lol: :lol:
[post=368645]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah true, I do alot of promotion for Johnathan. Make sure you guys mention me when your there so he knows I'm doing a good job..lol

Back