Autocrossing this weekend

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thats tire roll. when he hit the corner, the front tire is rolling before the back....good picture of it. damn..they are all sweet pictures.I wish I didn't miss it, but the turbo install was taking to long. I got the down pipe welded up at 7:20 in the morning, and I needed to leave at 7:15 to get there on time. Can't win them all...ehh.

Thanks all. I missed you guys in Bristol this past weekend. Sunday was really wild in the rain. I did one of these on my last run - :spin:

Hey Chip !

Good to see ya here. Now that we have a ton of people joining arms against the horrible forces of pylons - We should have an end-of-the-year BBQ after one of the runs.

-> Steve

Thanks Steve, happy to join the madness. A fall bbq sounds like a fine idea!

By the way, our next Bristol event is on September 28th, and then we have a new one on October 5th. I don't think the latter is posted on CART's website yet, but I know it's official.

Chip

Sweet. Welcome aboard chip.

I have the blue del sol, that never runs.. :)

Originally posted by number9@Sep 17 2003, 01:44 PM
Thanks all. I missed you guys in Bristol this past weekend. Sunday was really wild in the rain. I did one of these on my last run - :spin:

i new i should have gone . . . :spin: can be fun. i woke up at about 7 to the sound of rain, then rolled over and went back to sleep.

yup- thats him. we were all hanging out after saturdays event just before the awards....

chet = green hatch on the 13x8's w/ itr swap
wildbill = red hatch w/ ls and cams
me = blue del sol
E_Solsi = black del sol that you drove on saturday

and that should cover it :)

One big happy honda/acura family! Thanks for the intros. Seems to be a lot more activity here than on honda-tech/dfh.

The rage is race ready, minus suspension... Clayton, you better have a set of tires ready!!! :D

Back