Axis Wheels?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I am probably going to get a set of AXIS Maglite (15x7 and only 11 or so lbs) wheels, but before I buy them I thought I'd make sure they wouldn't fall apart in a month :). I don't really see many people at all running them on their cars so I was wondering if there was a reason for that?

Axis Maglite Pictures

Thanks guys.

maybe im just dumb when it comes to wheels... but they look a little flimsy.

im a konig guy. :D

Axia are fair for the price in my opinon. kinda like a cheap/mid range performance wheel. There are better (of coarse for more money), and worse wheels out on the market. Remember that unless you have a highly setup car(suspension and so), your not really going to notice the diffrence in wheels except for maybe weight and visual quality. Get what you can afford and what makes you happy. I've known some people with them and for the most part they were satified with them.

matt

the mag lites are ok, but they look ugly. just get some rota's.

FYI- for all you SCC readers, James Chen the guy who won USCC the first year, and the third year...hes the owner of Axis Wheels, hmm....i wonder why he has a new car in the USCC every year.

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy+Mar 15 2004, 02:04 PM-->
just get some rota's.

FYI- for all you SCC readers, James Chen the guy who won USCC the first year, and the third year...hes the owner of Axis Wheels, hmm....i wonder why he has a new car in the USCC every year.
:withstupid: .
Smonkeyboy
@Mar 15 2004, 02:04 PM

yeah, i was a little dissapointed when he won last year with a nearly stock (compared to everybody else) 350Z :( . i'm definiately callin' a skyline to win this year :D .

:werd: i was highly dissapointed that a god damn 350z beat everything. i was hoping for the ultima...but then i saw the numbers, and i was even more dissapointed.

Originally posted by shortbusrebel07@Mar 16 2004, 11:54 AM
i think he paid off the editors of SCC, i thought that stock lookin green supra should of won.

the stock lookin supra was near stock, and had like 6tvs. thats not the ultimate street car.

i bet james car next year is gonna be yellow.

year 1- yellow ferrari---wins
year 2- silver mr2--- blows cyl #3 halfway through
year 3- yellow 350z---wins

i liked his Z, i knew it would do well, alot of the other cars are near track only, so ythey do shiity on the street tests, and cars like that green supra dont have enough gear for tha track. while james 350 was near stock, the 350 in its stock form is a track beast, it doesnt need much enhancement.

Back