b16a sir II into 90 crx si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

fastcrxsir

I purchaced a b16a jdm from a company and they sent a b16a out of a 93 integra xsi. they were suposed to send a lsd y1 but sent a ys1 pissed off delsol stated that a tranny that you can see through with a bar through it was an lsd but then states that this was not a factory op for this hard to find tranny? the swap is done but I'm running in limp mode do to what I believe is a result of the crank angle code (4). this is the only code I have. I have done all nessasery pin outs at the distributor and compared resistance readings from obd0 and obd1 distributors both reading under 400 ohms which is in tollerence and these readings are at the ecu connector so my wiring is not the problem. could it be a tdc, or cyp issue setting this code do to the obd0 use the other sensor to determine crank angle? need help anyone if at all posible this would be alot easier over the phone. If you don't mind a call IM me a contact #

thanks to all !

Back