big giant mmo thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I dunno what server you are on that has Asians on it, Micah, but you picked the wrong server. I never saw an Asian playing once while I played it. FFXI is a different story, Jesus.

well in WoW, the "asains" are the farmers, who make gold in game, to sell it for real cash..

Battlepope: i am currently working on a 56 tauren shamen (Saucey) , on Shadowsong.. i also have a 60 troll rogue (Eibach) on Deathwing, and a 60 night elf warrior (Jagerbomb) on smolderthorn.

now shadowsong is a non pvp, while the other 2 are a pvp server.. it was a good change for me, and battlegrounds are always going!

if you start a horde toon on shadowsong, i will help you out for sure!

Quoted post[/post]]
I dunno what server you are on that has Asians on it, Micah, but you picked the wrong server. I never saw an Asian playing once while I played it. FFXI is a different story, Jesus.

are you kidding? i had toons spread over like 5 servers. yeah some were worse then others, but jesus christ the asian-invasion was in full force on WoW

Well I got a 10-day guest pass with the game, so if anyone wants it PM me or somesuch.

We've got friends we agreed to play with on Kilrogg, but I plan on making an Undead character at some point too, so I'll hit up a different server for that.

Quoted post[/post]]
Well I got a 10-day guest pass with the game, so if anyone wants it PM me or somesuch.

We've got friends we agreed to play with on Kilrogg, but I plan on making an Undead character at some point too, so I'll hit up a different server for that.
I am in malfurion...I have been playing on that since I got it. I am in alliance. I have a lvl 9 gnome mage and a lvl 8 paladin (he sucks though) Oh ya and if you want to talk general like most of the people do just typing in /1 then what you wanna say. Ill be on later tonight if you are on...I hope it doesn't lag so bad I can't move...

Quoted post[/post]]
we're only on level 6, but thus far WoW is really friggin addicting.
see....now you know why I don't want to lag...I get to ironforge and I can't move...it sucks cuase I can't lvl up on these little POS...I guess I can still go to gnomerge. I might just try the RAM first becuase its more affordable...my work just started to cut my hours...

If you're running WoW on anything less than 512MB RAM you're insane.

I run the game at high resolution with all the graphics options maxed out. It never stutters, lags, anything. It's great.

Quoted post[/post]]
ah, no. we're on kilrogg.
only losers play on kilrogg :mrgreen: . J/k...is that a normal game or RP? Anyways im off to work...I am gonna talk to my friend later to see if I can get a cheaper price on that chip...I still dunno if my comp is AGP or what not...I think im gonna try RAM first...ill keep you updated lol.

the pvp in WoW is pussified, even on pvp servers you still have to give consent or attack first in your own land. its gay.

i started DAoC back up, its even better then before. by far the best pvp on the market right now.

oh yeah if your an elf its a LONG way to ironforge. gotta cross the wetlands which can be tough at low levels. your best bet is to try and find a warlock in ironforge to summon you or a mage that can port you.

if you want to go to ironforge that is, the AH is there so its way worth it

I just want to get to somewhere that I can learn mining and smithing.

Back