Boston Marathon terrorist attack

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I never understood why people are so stupid when they commit pre-meditated crimes.
like, have you never seen a fucking movie before?

Dye your hair, cut it, grow a beard and then shave it, etc etc etc etc

reminds me of heat I think it was where they said only people who want to be caught get caught.

I never understood why people are so stupid when they commit pre-meditated crimes.

reminds me of heat I think it was where they said only people who want to be caught get caught.

Reminds me of The Jackal.

It's funny you mention that... People have asked me why I appear in public steampunked / gothed out. I remember the clown in the elevator scenario:

A group of people, lets say "the FBI" is looking for a guy who dresses like a clown. They are at a hotel, in the lobby. The clown will be coming down out of the elevator shortly.

So the clown, who always dresses like a clown, decides to NOT dress like a clown. He gets in the elevator, gets to the lobby and walks out.

Lets swap scenarios: Lets say a normal guy is being hunted in the lobby. He dons a clown outfit, and gets in the elevator. Gets snagged in the lobby.

I keep my hair long and my ears full of metal and all that happy horseshit - if I'm in trouble, I'll just cut it all off, get rid of the junk in my face and wear khakis and a button-down tucked in shirt. Walk right through.

It's funny you mention that... People have asked me why I appear in public steampunked / gothed out. I remember the clown in the elevator scenario:

A group of people, lets say "the FBI" is looking for a guy who dresses like a clown. They are at a hotel, in the lobby. The clown will be coming down out of the elevator shortly.

So the clown, who always dresses like a clown, decides to NOT dress like a clown. He gets in the elevator, gets to the lobby and walks out.

Lets swap scenarios: Lets say a normal guy is being hunted in the lobby. He dons a clown outfit, and gets in the elevator. Gets snagged in the lobby.

I keep my hair long and my ears full of metal and all that happy horseshit - if I'm in trouble, I'll just cut it all off, get rid of the junk in my face and wear khakis and a button-down tucked in shirt. Walk right through.
Was actually about to go cut my long hair. Maybe I'll keep it...

Here is another, fewer-clowns explanation.

You can tell i'm coming from a mile away. I'm the guy with the weird 80s car. I'm the only guy in town with a whacked out Subaru wagon or something like that.

Or the only guy still driving a RWD Celica. What have you. Maybe I'm dickskate and I'm constantly driving clapped out cars around town.

At some point, that is my defining my characteristic. Or dickskates. Either way, we jump in a white kia optima and we could drive right by your tracking asses without so much as a second glance.

Flip the tables though ? A normal guy that suddenly acts out ? Attention grabber. Even a normal guy doing normal things - if someone is looking for him, he'll be found.

EDIT: Chris Fuhrmann is a great example. He drives that silly Hyundai. It's a mass produced car, I almost trip on these things on a daily basis. But I'm states away from him - and he has me looking at these cars and their accessories because I always think : Red wheels. If he wanted to get past me, all he would need to do is put factory wheels on the car. I would pass over it IMMEDIATELY.

Last edited:
Here is another, fewer-clowns explanation.

You can tell i'm coming from a mile away. I'm the guy with the weird 80s car. I'm the only guy in town with a whacked out Subaru wagon or something like that.

Or the only guy still driving a RWD Celica. What have you. Maybe I'm dickskate and I'm constantly driving clapped out cars around town.

At some point, that is my defining my characteristic. Or dickskates. Either way, we jump in a white kia optima and we could drive right by your tracking asses without so much as a second glance.

Flip the tables though ? A normal guy that suddenly acts out ? Attention grabber. Even a normal guy doing normal things - if someone is looking for him, he'll be found.

EDIT: Chris Fuhrmann is a great example. He drives that silly Hyundai. It's a mass produced car, I almost trip on these things on a daily basis. But I'm states away from him - and he has me looking at these cars and their accessories because I always think : Red wheels. If he wanted to get past me, all he would need to do is put factory wheels on the car. I would pass over it IMMEDIATELY.

This whole idea is similar to people changing their avatars on HS. Username is still the same, avatar is different - WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!?

i miss noodle man you bastard! :(

netdna is a cdn provider... we use the same one, its just mapped to my .biz domain

There's only one way I know to make money from home, it involves a webcam and you barely break even after the cost of all that peanut butter.

There's only one way I know to make money from home, it involves a webcam and you barely break even after the cost of all that peanut butter.

Shit. I have too many quotes in my sig line. But this is definitely sig worthy.

Back