Boston Marathon terrorist attack

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Why the fuck were they wasting energy trying to save him? They should have put an entire mag into his brain just to be positive he was dead. The other shit stain is just going to continue breathing like that other wonderful human being Jared Loughner.

That kid (#2) is fucked up. He's being intubated, bloody, and god know's what else. I'm willing to bet he dies before anyone gets anything out of him.

its called a thoracotomy
they (emergency physicians) cut his chest wall open to gain access to his heart to try massaging it to keep the shitbag alive
literally stick your whole hand and forearm into the chest cavity and squeeze the heart like a turkey baster to try to keep blood moving

Thank you sir. :)

Why the fuck were they wasting energy trying to save him? They should have put an entire mag into his brain just to be positive he was dead. The other shit stain is just going to continue breathing like that other wonderful human being Jared Loughner.

because its hard to get information out of someone after they are dead
and while it might have made you feel better if they just lit the boat on fire and flame broiled his ass... we dont get to find out what the hell he knows at that point
intel > vengeance

once we find out what we need or want to know from him... then im perfectly fine with sending a hollow point or 6 through his skull

Let Mickey Ward interrogate him. Or at least get a few shots in after the fact.

Add to the fact the younger brother is a citizen. The rules must apply to all citizens. If we start letting people get smoked on the sly we have no right to get passed when they kick in our door and take our shit because our neighbor said they thought we might be guilty of something.

Add to the fact the younger brother is a citizen. The rules must apply to all citizens. If we start letting people get smoked on the sly we have no right to get passed when they kick in our door and take our shit because our neighbor said they thought we might be guilty of something.
Let's air on the side of caution and say he is still just a "suspect". He stilled opened fire in a residential neighborhood at police officers. No offense, but fuck his "rights".

Let's air on the side of caution and say he is still just a "suspect". He stilled opened fire in a residential neighborhood at police officers. No offense, but fuck his "rights".

Bullshit. Your "rights" are part of what makes you a citizen. Immigrated or not, you have the right to a fair trial. Just because this dramatic event happened, doesn't mean we can throw the constitution out the window. Try him, convict him, and then either hang him or let him be butt fucked for the rest of his life.

Bullshit. Your "rights" are part of what makes you a citizen. Immigrated or not, you have the right to a fair trial. Just because this dramatic event happened, doesn't mean we can throw the constitution out the window. Try him, convict him, and then either hang him or let him be butt fucked for the rest of his life.
I do actually agree with you that all citizens have rights. It's more of a personal internal struggle for me because of the situation. We all know the guy is guilty. His behavior has made that apparent. He isn't going to get a "fair" trial in this country. But we still have to dot every I and cross every T. Waste of time and money if you ask me. Hopefully he just pleads guilty and we still string him up.

it is exactly these kinds of situations where you NEED to support the persons Constitutional Rights the MOST

its easy to be all for it when its something simple... not so easy when it is something far more horrible and ugly

because in the same way that we desensitize ourselves to all of the other horrors of the world... we also desensitize ourselves to the amount of liberties we are willing to forgo

you HAVE to support it when things are the worst

That's true, I just hope we don't waste millions of dollars taking care of him.

All that being said, the government does execute American citizens without trial. Your "rights" are already pretty meaningless.

watching 60 min. they just said that the kid has a gunshot wound that entered through his mouth and exited the back of his neck...the little coward couldnt even kill himself

watching 60 min. they just said that the kid has a gunshot wound that entered through his mouth and exited the back of his neck...the little coward couldnt even kill himself

what if he wasnt trying to kill himself.
maybe it was tyler durden he was aiming for.

Let the police do their job, or pick up a gun and do it yourself. You hippies can't have it both ways.

Back