Brad's CRX Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

do ambers for both..and that sucks about marlons rex..that shit was beautiful..

wanna hook me up with your corners if you get rid of them?
Na, they're good spares. Sorry man.
do ambers for both..and that sucks about marlons rex..that shit was beautiful..
Yes, I will. I like it better still. Yes I miss Marlons CRX. :(

My dad will give my $1500 for my Mini-Me engine, my Integra brakes and my white hatch + I have to help him paint the car and do a ton of work.

With that money I'm thinking of a OBD1 Gen2 B16A plus more of my own chedda. ;)

The Vigor was not RWD, they just used a longitudinally mounted engine and transaxle to get more of the weight toward the middle of the car. It was still FWD.

more expensive to develop and produce parts, probably. With FWD, obviously everything between the output shaft and cv axles is contained within the transmission. RWD they would have to design a special chassis with a driveline tunnel, engineer the rear end for a differential, and different rear suspension for drive wheels. It simply would have cost a ton more. Plus, the vigor flopped pretty hard on the market anyway, it's unlikely that being RWD would have saved it.

The vigor shared a chassis with the Honda Legend, and at that point I'm sure they didn't want to have a duality in their image, having all FWD except the top-end sedans.

more expensive to develop and produce parts, probably. With FWD, obviously everything between the output shaft and cv axles is contained within the transmission. RWD they would have to design a special chassis with a driveline tunnel, engineer the rear end for a differential, and different rear suspension for drive wheels. It simply would have cost a ton more. Plus, the vigor flopped pretty hard on the market anyway, it's unlikely that being RWD would have saved it.

The vigor shared a chassis with the Honda Legend, and at that point I'm sure they didn't want to have a duality in their image, having all FWD except the top-end sedans.
Oh. Thanks, lol. :)

Side markers came. In excellent condition too. I'm going to wire them to the signals. Or is there any way to wire both to signal and parking lights?

sidemarkers.jpg

yea..
wiring to both keeps the sidemarkers on all the time and then blink when you signal a turn.

yea..
wiring to both keeps the sidemarkers on all the time and then blink when you signal a turn.

Right, that's what I want. Since I'm in Canada, my car has day time running lights so my parking lights are on as long as the key is on. So stage 1 of the light switch only turns on the dash lights. Then stage 2 does low biems.

So how do I wire it like that?

Thanks, Byron. I cut out a old headgasket and sandwiched it in between the IACV and the mani. I sat in the car looking at the 800 RPM idle for like half an hour. It's perfect now but well see how it likes the cold morning. :D

Right, that's what I want. Since I'm in Canada, my car has day time running lights so my parking lights are on as long as the key is on. So stage 1 of the light switch only turns on the dash lights. Then stage 2 does low biems.

So how do I wire it like that?

I think your suppose to use the corner lights..
first stage turns on dash lights and corner lights and stay on for the low beams and blink when turn signal is used..

looks good! you should do make the bumper lights stay on like the corners do...just a sugestion :)

Back