Brad's CRX Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Took out the fogs, I didn't really like them. Better ones may be down the road.

100_3963.jpg

100_3964.jpg

would look so sick with jdm clear corners and amber winkers!!!!

Haha, it's all in the editing. I use the software that came with vista.

But I'm still thinking of amber for both.

Today, I also fixed my leaky tail light and I turned my arm rest around because one half was worn out.

Those two crx's above look like they've been well taken care of and not ragged out like most of them I see around.

Those two crx's above look like they've been well taken care of and not ragged out like most of them I see around.
They're both the same car...and yes, the only two owners before me were both women. :D

No defenetly clear corners! :D

You can call me whatever you like, but I like every aspect of Marlons CRX (R.I.P. :() down to the blue Work lug nuts (not in pic) and one day I would like it to be very similar...too similar. :ph34r:

marlonmesh.jpg

Last edited:
Before I put the lip on the front, I slapped it on the back and with some trimming it would look so sexy!

i havent been n jdmu in so long..what happened to marlons rex?
last tiime i was on(couple mnths ago) he had just finished up doing the motor swap

I ordered Function & Form Type 1's from SwapShopRacing and they gave me a free Password:JDM red stiched shift boot, I'm pumped on that shit. :)

ekf2.jpg

1853L.jpg

Last edited:
Back