Brad's CRX Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Will also add unwanted weight ! And cost unwanted spent money! :p

Function > My care of some noise

Its not bad until you're on it.

cant lie function is a great thing... but defiantly get it up where it should be!

Some work on the straight pipe. :)

109_4382.jpg

Test fit.

109_4384.jpg

Last piece to the exhaust!

109_4395.jpg

Trying the gutted look.

109_4387.jpg

109_4388.jpg

109_4390.jpg

109_4391.jpg

gah, please put the interior back in that thing lol.. my hatch was gutted for about a month before i realized that having a car that looks incomplete just isnt worth the 50 lbs or whatever i shaved

The most dissapoiting part is that it's not all painted. :( I thought about painting but what for. I might just leave all of the interior in except for the spare tire part and get a new rim to replace my "broken" one. Plus finish my fat strut bar I'm making in shop class. :)

mine was mostly uniform because its black. i still had to touch up a couple places so it didnt look weird, and it still did. i even tucked the wires in the interior behind the bracing and such, and it still drove me insane. just not my thing.

I ordered a new horn button for my Grant wheel.
5856.jpg

To go on this:
1020.jpg

And my whole exhaust system is off the car, including the header. After I got the rex running after the new distributor I noticed the header was leaking where it splits. So I got new hardware and gaskets. When the exhaust goes back on it will be complete. :)

I got the new studs in the header plus new gaskets, just need time and good weather to weld up the exhaust. :) I also replaced the alternator belt cause it shreaded from rubbing on the plastic shield, never noticed it until it started squealing.

Then I tightned up some loose/snug bolts for the rear sway bar. :( Don't know why they were sorta loose. And also adjusted/tightned the rear tie bar. It might all help. :)

Hey dude im been kinda busy.. but ill do that thing as soon as i can!

Back