Brad's CRX Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

110_1093.jpg

110_1096.jpg

110_1102.jpg

110_1104.jpg

that exhaust sits pretty damn low, and who welded it?? lol
It's a clusterphuk. I got a 2 1/2" stainless catback for $154 delivered to my front door. Another $50 for misc hardware, and I jacked up the car and installed it myself. Fit good.

When you get the money bro - clean it up. It ain't about welds and all that to me - It's about the improper routing and subsequent low hanging positioning. Not good.

You know we're not being jerks and picking on ya. :)

BTW - motor and engine bay look real nice.

Last edited:
It's hard to get deals like that up here. No one really likes to ship so right now my custom best has to do plus it's quiet again and better power for sure. But next will be a descent stainless catback.

And it hangs low cause I didn't want it too close to the gas tank.

I got the Mothers Clay bar kit with the spray and rag. Any tips on how to use it aside from the instructions? :)

Pretty much follow the instructions, a trick to see how clean you have it is to take a cigarette cellophane, put your fingers in it and run it over the car, the cellophane will help you feel the imperfections the naked finger doesnt.

Might be getting a new motor ! Shipped from Tiger Japanese with reciept and still on the shipping crate. :ph34r: I'll let you guys know in a few hours ;)

110_1129.jpg

Why not just swap the head onto your B18 and grab a ecu.

The LS is makin a ticking in the bottom end and it goes through lots of oil. Still runs super strong and smooth, just needs a rebuild. I still want to know the condition of the B16 too so I'll swap er over with the LS tranny for now. Makes everything simple for now too. And I'm going to order a P30 chip for my chipped P28.

Back