car pricing

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Akirazian

Banned
I have a 90 Honda CRX HF here for sale. Just been into a accident. Front end damage. But can be repairable. Just replace the axles, bumper, headlight, hood, fenders. ANd your set. Let me know!

Akirazian@yahoo.com

IF you find the right person you can sell it for say $3k no problem, I sold a 1990 CRX HF w/ 168K miles and it was not in that good of shape to someone for $2100, not to mention within 6 hours of him owning it he downshifted from 3rd to 2nd at 70mph and blew the engine ( my poor rex ) ( his loss ) well none the less sell it to someone who knows shit about cars and someone who thinks a HF stock is a fast ass car and can beat anything on the street. Then it will all work out fine :) I will give you $500 for it though, cause im cheap. :) Just my $0.02.

just in case anyone is intersted, i have an 89 hf crx, light blue, with 140,000 miles on it... runs perfect, and has cold a/c, only problem is the typical drivers seat wear you see in all crx's... i am asking $1500.00 let me know... e-mail me at xlescx@hotmail.com

Originally posted by f20cEG@Jan 1 2003, 08:34 PM
just in case anyone is intersted, i have an 89 hf crx, light blue, with 140,000 miles on it... runs perfect, and has cold a/c, only problem is the typical drivers seat wear you see in all crx's... i am asking $1500.00 let me know... e-mail me at xlescx@hotmail.com

If you have something to sell, start a new thread, more people will see it then

Back