crx si project

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

he would probably be better off going to a junk yard with a sawzall and cutting out the panel he needs himself, then taking it to a body shop or some thing and give them the panel and say. "weld this" then just grind the welds smooth paint done.

as for the interior. Seats, dash, carpet and maybe door panels. then go weld up a 6 point roll cage. B18C1, and whatever way he wants to go with his power upgrades. If you want, I have a gray 92 - 95 dash that you can probably modify to fit. It'll be different if you do it right. personally, I like the 88 - 91 CRX Si dash's. Good Luck with the build.

Btw, after re looking over the pics again. best to just get fiberglass fenders.

trying to find a glass sun roof that will fit this is gonna b my nice looking car i was thinking f20b and was gonna try to fab a 96-00 si dash in the rex no roll cage

looks like u got 1 hell of a project to work on but crx's r well worth it that was my first car 88 crx black, but there should be a lil pin holdin the sunroof in im not reall shure or u can try spayin wd-40 on it

still not thinking of any, if you can find a welder you can probably make one fit, its just getting the interior to match that may be hard, like if you want a pull shade on it like the Civic Si's do.

im looking for a turbo anyone here have one for sell i want a stock one from an eclipse or talon or evo but i dont have much money most i can spend is 500

ive got all the glass out of a 88 rex si but i have no idea how to pull the rear sides

nice project you got there man crx is the way to go, good luck on the build, gona start a build to after i get some more money after buying my second crx lol

couldnt finish the project city took it out of my yard last week fucking kansas but i guess ill start on makeing my auto rex in to a manual

???? finish the sentence. are you saying there's a city ordinance about project cars ? if so, notice is usually required. give the details. get your project out of impound, if that's where it is.

gah. i just felt my blood pressure spike. :hitler:

starting with a completly stiped shell. pics soon to come. Plus howdo i take the sun roof of i need to fix it one side wont go down

there r little tabs in the front of the sunroof that have to be flicked toward the windshield then on the handle to move the sunroof up and down there is a release button do this and its out

Back