crx wont crank! please help!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I forgot to ask you before, what part of the planet are you in? Best of luck! :thumbsup:

even though its rare you might have got a new bad dizzy ive done it before

Ahhhh me too!!! First one even made my tacometer jump around like crazy before it took a shit.

:w00t:CRX IS RUNNING !!! :w00t: i cant believe it !! checked all my connections on the distributor and found the igniter wire was pushed out of the plug a little, plus the black/yellow wire by the fusebox on passenger side was cut in half :whatafucktard:
...... that was the firsrt time i crunk the crx in 3 years!! it was boiling smoke out of the exhaust and everything !! but i dont giva shit!!
thanks for all the help you guys! everyone was a big help!
anyone think the smoke was bad? im gonna change the oil one day and see if that helps, hell that oil is probably no good by now!!

no problem, and im sure its smoking because it set for so long give it a few days to clear up and if its still smoking blue or white then you might have a problem lol

Sweet man! Congrats! I'm glad you got her running again! *doing the happy dance for you*

Back