D-series internals partout, car, tools. PICS!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cheese9988

VIP
Well I am selling pretty much every part off of my `91 CRX. It had a `88 DOHC ZC motor in it. There are upgraded parts that I am selling. I will post the pics that I have and add the rest later. See below for pricing. Everything is negotiable, I accept paypal and certified check by mail. Feel free to ask any questions, I can take more pics. All parts are D-series unless specified.

Items I have pics for:

P1010006.jpg

Axels, not brand new but not to old either. Boots look good. $45 shipped for both, $25 shipped each.

P1010015.jpg

DOHC ZC valve cover $30 shipped.

P1010012.jpg

Copper headgasket, never used. Reusable, I think I still have the instructions. $30 shipped. --SOLD

P1010010.jpg

ZC block. Already notched and honed by me, notch isn't great but below where pistons travel, hone isn't great. I can get more pics if need be. $60 shipped or best offer.

P1010009.jpg

Engine stand, bought at harbor freight. $30 shipped -- SOLD

P1010011.jpg

Clutch and pressure plate, almost never used <2000 miles on it. If you look closely you can still see the logo imprinted on the clutch itself. $30 shipped

P1010024.jpg

These are BRAND NEW bushings and bolts for the clutch on the pedal assembly. The pedal assembly I have is good, just missing these parts so I bought them. I tried to make my own and it squeeks a little. I will sell these with the pedal assembly for $50 shipped.

*****I will add pics to these in the next couple of days:
-Engine tool set: engine bore tool, ring expander, overhead valve compressor, regular valve compressor, ring compressor, 4 quarts of cheap oil (good for engine startup), bearing lube and plastigauge. All these are Sears except for the plastigauge, oil and grease. I will let them go for $40 shipped.

-`88 D series si tranny red color: $75 shipped
-starter used: $30 shipped -- Price lowered to $20 shipped!
-Passenger/Drivers door glass: $40 each shipped (would recommend insurance)
-Clutch cable: $20 shipped
-Inside door moulding, one side is embroidered, one side is not. Embroidered (driver) side $40 shipped, non $30 shipped.
-distributer used: $20 shipped -- SOLD
-resistor box $30 shipped -- Price lowered to $20 shipped!
-drivers/passenger side remanufactured calipers and brake pads, installed but never used both $45 shipped
-PM7 computer, I think its an `88. $30 shipped -- SOLD
-PM6 computer, I also think its an `88 (not chippable I know). $30 shipped -- Price lowered to $20 shipped!
-Shift linkage, $30 **local pickup only** to long to ship
-alternator, red color, $25 shipped
-exhaust manifold, zc, $30 shipped -- Price lowered to $20 shipped!
-exhaust downpipe, zc, $25 shipped (or both the manifold and downpipe for $45 shipped. -- Price lowered to $40 for both shipped
-door mirrors, $25 each shipped, $35 for both
-BRAND NEW hood latch and two mounting bolts, peice that fits onto bottom of car, mine rusted out and had to replace. Never used and still in oem bags $25 shipped. -- Price lowered to $20 shipped!
-zc head $50 shipped
-cyp sensor, $20 shipped
-intake manifold with injectors, fuel rail, throttle body and throttle position sensor, $45 shipped
-oil pan $20 shipped

-**parts I will have when they come back in**:

-eagle rods, never used: $200 shipped -- SOLD
-dished pistons, dh-racing brand, used once $40 for the set (pressed fit)
-nippon pm7 pistons, nippon rings, dh-racing rods, remanufactured crankshaft, stock `88 flywheel, stock crank pully all fully balanced together, will have reciepts when they come in as proof. Note: rods are supposidly slightly out of round, we will see when they come in, can work out a deal with the eagle rods but they are not balanced. $500 shipped

Need any other parts or pics, reply or pm me. Everything is negotiable, but goes to highest bidder.

Last edited:
I can get a pic for you. The tranny worked ok except when shifting up at a high rpm (>7000) it would grind a little. Someone told me it was because I used 10w-30 instead of the Honda tranny fluid.

The block itself is in good shape, other than it may need to be bored out. If I can find a long set of inside mics at work I may be able to get you some dimensions, but I'm not sure if we have any that long. I can post more pics later. The head has the usual carbon buildup on it, I will get pics of the spring side and valve side for you.

yonsracing, I replied in the thread, I didn't send you a pm. thanks.

Interested in the upper header peice. Assuming I have a 2-1 downpipe (from an EX) this will work, right?

You mean the peice that bolts on the head I think. I am not 100% sure if it will bolt up, I could get some measurements on the header if you like? It is a 4:2 header and then I have a 2:1 downpipe.

Right on ...Yea does anyone really know can you put a D16a1 head and intake manifold/dist etc on a regular ZC block

Back