Damnit, I'm half blind

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
3-4 years ago, I was over my friends house. His brother is about 4-5 years younger then us, so about 8 or so. We came in and went into his brother's room to get the playstation.

What we found was literally wrong, disgusting and beastly. His brother and his brother's friend were fucking with the dog. One was trying to get it fuck the dog from behind (he didn't get very far), the other WAS sucking the dogs dick.

We just started beating the shit out of them. His mom came up and we explained, she joined in on the beating, 10 mins later the other kids mom came and beat the shit out of him too. Later that night, they both got beat when their dads got home.

wtf?
where did that come from????

ooh my gawdddd
From New Jersey..lmfao

I mean, the kid is semi-normal now.

I think he's 15 or 16 now. He came over his brothers house one day, he's got shoulder length pitch black hair, and fucked my ex-gf, she's 20 now.

For another story, my friends (kid with the beastly brother) wife's brother got caught at 3 AM a couple weeks ago. He's 14 and was caught in bed with a 17 year old. Not that big of a deal? Well he had just got done fucking the chick and they passed out. When the girls parents pulled him out of the bed they found him with SARAN WRAP wrapped around his ding a ling. His side of the story "I didn't have a condom"

Quoted post[/post]]
I mean, the kid is semi-normal now.

I think he's 15 or 16 now. He came over his brothers house one day, he's got shoulder length pitch black hair, and fucked my ex-gf, she's 20 now.

For another story, my friends (kid with the beastly brother) wife's brother got caught at 3 AM a couple weeks ago. He's 14 and was caught in bed with a 17 year old. Not that big of a deal? Well he had just got done fucking the chick and they passed out. When the girls parents pulled him out of the bed they found him with SARAN WRAP wrapped around his ding a ling. His side of the story "I didn't have a condom"
>i await the "you should've done that B!" joke.

where did that come from :blink:

there's some clinics that give out condoms for free...

anyways, im like a -1.25 for my "good" eye, and they just put whatever for my blind side...i think like a -2

Quoted post[/post]]
vtecin5th reminded me of it when he said he humped a fluffy chair...
Lol.. i was FIVE.
:laugh:
00lol.jpg

Back