Dents And Dings

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

highperboi

does anyone know how to get dents and dings out of my civic without chiping the paint out?????i wanna try to do this my self...keeping it low budget

how u fix a dent/ding depends on how big it is and if there is a crease in it or not. if its not bad you should be able to pull it out by using a plunger. also bondo works wonders too :)

Rubber Mallets (noun) plural :1.) having or pertaining to more than rubber mallet 2.) Many rubber mallets

Rubber Mallet ----->
SK-8723.jpg

If you can't identify that tool, take your car to a shop and let the mechanics price gouge you. :lol:

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Feb 1 2003, 11:35 PM
Rubber Mallet ----->
SK-8723.jpg

I hate that pic. I use a rubber mallet all day long to shut paint cans. I hate my fucking job. (I do a lot more than that all day. Being mgmt and haivn got do actual work sucks)

:werd: Two words I hate hearing at work

manual

labor

take out all your interior and push on it :)

itll pop out :spin:

Sometimes .. placing a sticker .. ("Type R", "Racerzz", etc) will swallow up a dent. </sarcasm>

Be warned that this swallowing up effect, can sometimes create a massive blackhole called .. "Riced Out" for your car .. so be careful.

Back