Dial-A-Dancer

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dial-a-ho pays Stern to state the things he states.

Eric's letter does NOT pay Stern to state the thing that it states.

Thus, this letter will never be read on air.
Agreed, but Stern cares about his fans as well. He MIGHT (I stress, a shot in hell of a chance) try to resolve the situation without tarnishing the name of Dial a hooker. Maybe a night at Scores on him?? haha

i know this letter isnt likely going to make anything happen
i just wanted to express my dissatisfaction
im not looking for money
im not looking for free trips anywhere
im not looking for a written or on air apology
im not looking for a weekend sandwiched between Daphney and Deana (although that would be the shit!!!)

im really not looking for or expecting much of anything to happen from this
maybe the letter might actually make it to Howard.... maybe he actually reads it... maybe he contacts the place and tells them to stop fucking up... maybe people who do business with them in the future actually get the girls they requested... that would be pretty cool
i personally am still never going to do business with them again
the letter was more posted on here to warn others of their shitty business practices, to try to keep people in the north east who might have used them from getting scammed the way that i did

How many ideas do you need?

Me and Naked Chicks
or
Naked chicks and Me.

Either one sounds fun.

lol can i come? i think there building a bridge from australia to america tomorrow... i might be able to drive my way there and make it in time for the end :p

hey if you have a pimps and prostitutes party lindsey lohan might come and she can bring p diddy and mickey her own drink :) ill have to be there if she goes...screw britney i say lindsay all the way :imgone:

I'm sorry, you misheard the news.

The direct, no questions asked bridge was actually from Mexico to Texas.

I swear. Guards with mini guns and strict orders to gun down everything that moves across the border illegally (either direction) would fix so much.

There are legal ways to enter the country. Use them.

I swear. Guards with mini guns and strict orders to gun down everything that moves across the border illegally (either direction) would fix so much.

There are legal ways to enter the country. Use them.

haha... no joke!
Theres a town not too far from me... kind of the ritzy hood, they just passed a city ordinance that its illegal to rent out or hire illegal immigrants there! :huh:

Oh and just for the record we get the super bowl for 2011

Back